ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ten year award pack
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Ten year award pack
My 20th in the spring , my mate got £80 vouchers , but will I get through this christmas and winter? Hope I get laid off first!
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
piranha
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 496
- Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 09:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten year award pack
If you take the certificate off the plastic block thing and peel it off the backing it actually makes a pretty good photo frame, I have a picture from the great barrier reef in it in the bathroom!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Ten year award pack
piranha wrote:If you take the certificate off the plastic block thing and peel it off the backing it actually makes a pretty good photo frame, I have a picture from the great barrier reef in it in the bathroom!
I think this about sums the whole thing up really.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Ten year award pack
Well, the great barrier reef's about as far as you can get from Royal mail.piranha wrote:If you take the certificate off the plastic block thing and peel it off the backing it actually makes a pretty good photo frame, I have a picture from the great barrier reef in it in the bathroom!
-
Thunderthighs
- Posts: 990
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten year award pack
You only 20 years for murder! If they offer me a 10yr Award next year, Think I'll chose a 3 layer Goretex Jacket/Pants, totally waterproof shoes/boots and 2 weeks in Majorca.
Oh, soz, that was me...drifting off...again.
Oh, soz, that was me...drifting off...again.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten year award pack
I was offered two months in the sun for my ten year award which was in July. Excitement ran through my veins until the Lino told me it was for extra lapsing during the summer down turn.

-
rjack
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 26 Nov 2010, 09:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: wales
Re: Ten year award pack
for my ten year I had a consigner (remember that nonsense ) tie pin must be worth something now as a collectors item.
-
interesting
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 29 Jun 2012, 19:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten year award pack
After twenty years does it jump to thirty ?
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten year award pack
Yes, next long term service award is at 30 years. I got the plastic block and brochure with choice of gifts. I chose £150 of John Lewis vouchers.interesting wrote:After twenty years does it jump to thirty ?
And I was invited to a day at a racecourse, which I didn't take up.
-
interesting
- Posts: 217
- Joined: 29 Jun 2012, 19:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Ten year award pack
2 more years for 30 then