Thought Hermes only got paid if a parcel was delivered5plusbonusball wrote:I remember people had to apply for a sticker, which is only something you would do if you had the time, I imagine if we gave them out then very many would use them, at least it means theyre thinking of us posties .
One pet hate of mine is answering the door to a hermes or dhl chap who is dropping off a neighbours packet, I mean they only have about 30 packets a day and can't be bothered to write out a slip.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
still delivered if they leave it with neighbour , bin , garden , anywhere else - for them - job doneeastie wrote:Thought Hermes only got paid if a parcel was delivered5plusbonusball wrote:I remember people had to apply for a sticker, which is only something you would do if you had the time, I imagine if we gave them out then very many would use them, at least it means theyre thinking of us posties .
One pet hate of mine is answering the door to a hermes or dhl chap who is dropping off a neighbours packet, I mean they only have about 30 packets a day and can't be bothered to write out a slip.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
I actually have an opt out sticker on my letter box. Since it has been there my postie has knocked and asked us to take for neighbours and a relief postie doorstepped a packet. I happened to be at home. I only knew it was there when a patrolling PCSO knocked on my door. These stickers are ignored by many.
-
SF
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midlands.
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
I raised my point on this when it started. I said it was crazy that people have to opt out of delivery to neighbour, surely people should be opting in if they want the delivery to neighbour service.
Everyone at work looked at me like I was speaking Chinese.
Everyone at work looked at me like I was speaking Chinese.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
您講中文SF wrote:I raised my point on this when it started. I said it was crazy that people have to opt out of delivery to neighbour, surely people should be opting in if they want the delivery to neighbour service.
Everyone at work looked at me like I was speaking Chinese.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
你可以使用谷歌翻譯Straight4ward wrote: 您講中文
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
Last Saturday evening I had Herpes deliver me an Amazon packet at 20:40 ffs!
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:你可以使用谷歌翻譯Straight4ward wrote: 您講中文
我也一樣,但只有當我用谷歌翻譯
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Interesting post on FaceBook about delivery to Neighbour
They get paid per parcel they deliver.5plusbonusball wrote:I mean they only have about 30 packets a day and can't be bothered to write out a slip.