ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Breakfast?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

For breakfast I have....

Porridge/Muesli
49
26%
Cereal
46
24%
Fruit
10
5%
Toast
31
16%
Full english
4
2%
Nothing - it isn't worth losing the extra 30mins of sleep
48
26%
 
Total votes: 188

wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Breakfast?

Post by wabbithunta »

Or you could have...
Monty Python Spam.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by Barbel »

A piece of peanut butter on toast or a boiled egg.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by Straight4ward »

A nice helping of D2Ds
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Breakfast?

Post by DB1100 »

Kippers or a 4 egg omelette.
For we were soldiers once,and young
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by Sidley »

Painkillers and Earl Grey.
SWIM
Posts: 425
Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by SWIM »

porridge with coconut oil and whey protein mixed in.
:Very Happy
'deal of the century' - dingo
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Breakfast?

Post by arnold cheshire »

chips
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by dvbuk55 »

spiderj wrote:Crunchy nuts?
:oops: Only since I turned 60 :nervous
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Breakfast?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

dvbuk55 wrote:
spiderj wrote:Crunchy nuts?
:oops: Only since I turned 60 :nervous
stop sitting down so fast. :chuckle or get a truss.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Breakfast?

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
spiderj wrote:Crunchy nuts?
:oops: Only since I turned 60 :nervous

They make creams for that sort of thing nowadays.

And a lot more if you google :nervous
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by dvbuk55 »

I google all the time I think that's how the condition started :oops:
holly123
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 220
Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by holly123 »

AN APPLE ,ORANGE , BANNANA AND A COD LIVER OIL CAPSUL :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by dvbuk55 »

holly123 wrote:AN APPLE ,ORANGE , BANNANA AND A COD LIVER OIL CAPSUL :chuckle
I don't think there'd be room in my Calvin Kleins for them as well as the crunchy nuts.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Breakfast?

Post by maisymoo04 »

Grapes cut in half with banana custard strawberries and banana also chopped up and mixed together mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :dance
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by OnAFlyer »

I don't get out of bed until 6.20 and am at work 20 mins later. Breakfast is at break time, 9am, and is usually fruit and yoghurt.