ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Breakfast?
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Breakfast?
Or you could have...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
A piece of peanut butter on toast or a boiled egg.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
Painkillers and Earl Grey.
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Breakfast?
chips
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
spiderj wrote:Crunchy nuts?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Breakfast?
stop sitting down so fast.dvbuk55 wrote:spiderj wrote:Crunchy nuts?Only since I turned 60
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Breakfast?
dvbuk55 wrote:spiderj wrote:Crunchy nuts?Only since I turned 60
They make creams for that sort of thing nowadays.
And a lot more if you google
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
I google all the time I think that's how the condition started 
-
holly123
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 220
- Joined: 24 Jan 2012, 12:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
AN APPLE ,ORANGE , BANNANA AND A COD LIVER OIL CAPSUL 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
I don't think there'd be room in my Calvin Kleins for them as well as the crunchy nuts.holly123 wrote:AN APPLE ,ORANGE , BANNANA AND A COD LIVER OIL CAPSUL
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Breakfast?
Grapes cut in half with banana custard strawberries and banana also chopped up and mixed together mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
I don't get out of bed until 6.20 and am at work 20 mins later. Breakfast is at break time, 9am, and is usually fruit and yoghurt.