norm wrote:Print the last page of this document and post it next time. Disclaimer: I don't know if this is acceptable practice but it's certainly sensible.
blakeyboy wrote:I take it people can't take a joke on this site.If the
guy threatens you just report him to the law or refuse
to deliver to his address.Unless he officially opts out of
receiving D2d just keep delivering it!
If you don't indicate its a joke - how can we tell.
We even make it easier for you and provide smilies all you have to do is use you mouse to click on them
This and this one and even this one are all good for making it obvious you are having a joke rather than giving bad advice.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
We don't really mean to have a pop and we love joke on here in the right place
Its just you need to be a little careful sometimes.
When you have been here a while you will see that people come on with genuine troubles which are really getting them down.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
norm wrote:Print the last page of this document and post it next time. Disclaimer: I don't know if this is acceptable practice but it's certainly sensible.
Unsure but technically if the information is already in the public domain then yes....
Me personally....I tell the customer what their options are...might cost me a minute or two but at least they feel "listened to" and occasionally informed.
Yes you can, you can even give them a card you produced if you decide to make one up - as long as they have asked you for the information. For commercial reasons we are not allowed to tell people without them asking, and we certainly are not allowed to do a self D2D like Roger did.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
I would have insisted that the customer apologises to me personally rather through the Manager, he had to have the moral courage to atone for his actions.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.