The amount off time royal mail want us in them dv we might as well call them homedvbuk55 wrote:Well I'm not a vehicle person and its just a tool to get the work done nothing more nor less, it isn't a home.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Filthy vans
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Filthy vans
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Filthy vans
No day off ?justdeno wrote:Not my problem, I have my own van, never use any others. That's the way I like it.dvbuk55 wrote:Well ask for an ATOS report on your OCD that prevents you from driving a dirty vehiclejustdeno wrote:I may have OCD but all the others do not have. The van is totally disgusting. The others are all men and they have a problem with the said van. There is no need for the vans to be in this mess, but the person who uses it lives in a dump, all the others comment on it.
No holiday ?
No time off sick ?
-
Mr T
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 27 Feb 2009, 17:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Filthy vans
I've just started on a new duty where I have my own van every day and it's an absolute pigsty the previous bloke used to smoke in it and never cleaned it inside or out in the 6 years he had it. Just waiting for a nice day with a reasonable finish time and will ask the DOM for permission to take it home as can't stand sitting in the filth and grime everyday.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Filthy vans
And that is a perfect solution for a person who wants a clean environment to work inMr T wrote:I've just started on a new duty where I have my own van every day and it's an absolute pigsty the previous bloke used to smoke in it and never cleaned it inside or out in the 6 years he had it. Just waiting for a nice day with a reasonable finish time and will ask the DOM for permission to take it home as can't stand sitting in the filth and grime everyday.
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Filthy vans
better than that ive got web site she appears ondvbuk55 wrote:Do you have a camera phone by any slim chancesaddlerposty wrote:can we refuse to deliver to houseWIFE that is filthy ?bustedflush wrote:the mad woman wrote:Can we refuse to drive or be a passenger in a van that the inside is filthy
Can we refuse to deliver to a house that is filthy?
That mrs adams at no 18 is pure filth. (not that I'm complaing)![]()
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Filthy vans
Well lets not be selfish, I am pretty naïve but am prepared to be shockedsaddlerposty wrote:better than that ive got web site she appears ondvbuk55 wrote:Do you have a camera phone by any slim chancesaddlerposty wrote:can we refuse to deliver to houseWIFE that is filthy ?bustedflush wrote:the mad woman wrote:Can we refuse to drive or be a passenger in a van that the inside is filthy
Can we refuse to deliver to a house that is filthy?
That mrs adams at no 18 is pure filth. (not that I'm complaing)![]()
![]()
![]()