ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Filthy vans

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Filthy vans

Post by maisymoo04 »

dvbuk55 wrote:Well I'm not a vehicle person and its just a tool to get the work done nothing more nor less, it isn't a home.
The amount off time royal mail want us in them dv we might as well call them home :cuppa
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Filthy vans

Post by Lounge Lizard »

justdeno wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
justdeno wrote:I may have OCD but all the others do not have. The van is totally disgusting. The others are all men and they have a problem with the said van. There is no need for the vans to be in this mess, but the person who uses it lives in a dump, all the others comment on it.
Well ask for an ATOS report on your OCD that prevents you from driving a dirty vehicle :cuppa
Not my problem, I have my own van, never use any others. That's the way I like it. :Very Happy
No day off ? :crazy:
No holiday ? :crazy:
No time off sick ? :crazy:
Mr T
Posts: 15
Joined: 27 Feb 2009, 17:04
Gender: Male

Re: Filthy vans

Post by Mr T »

I've just started on a new duty where I have my own van every day and it's an absolute pigsty the previous bloke used to smoke in it and never cleaned it inside or out in the 6 years he had it. Just waiting for a nice day with a reasonable finish time and will ask the DOM for permission to take it home as can't stand sitting in the filth and grime everyday.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Filthy vans

Post by dvbuk55 »

Mr T wrote:I've just started on a new duty where I have my own van every day and it's an absolute pigsty the previous bloke used to smoke in it and never cleaned it inside or out in the 6 years he had it. Just waiting for a nice day with a reasonable finish time and will ask the DOM for permission to take it home as can't stand sitting in the filth and grime everyday.
And that is a perfect solution for a person who wants a clean environment to work in :thumbup
saddlerposty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 248
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
Gender: Male

Re: Filthy vans

Post by saddlerposty »

dvbuk55 wrote:
saddlerposty wrote:
bustedflush wrote:
the mad woman wrote:Can we refuse to drive or be a passenger in a van that the inside is filthy

Can we refuse to deliver to a house that is filthy?
can we refuse to deliver to houseWIFE that is filthy ?
That mrs adams at no 18 is pure filth. (not that I'm complaing) :dance :dance
Do you have a camera phone by any slim chance :chuckle
better than that ive got web site she appears on :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Filthy vans

Post by dvbuk55 »

saddlerposty wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
saddlerposty wrote:
bustedflush wrote:
the mad woman wrote:Can we refuse to drive or be a passenger in a van that the inside is filthy

Can we refuse to deliver to a house that is filthy?
can we refuse to deliver to houseWIFE that is filthy ?
That mrs adams at no 18 is pure filth. (not that I'm complaing) :dance :dance
Do you have a camera phone by any slim chance :chuckle
better than that ive got web site she appears on :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Well lets not be selfish, I am pretty naïve but am prepared to be shocked :whistle