No no timer on the socket.
I will have a better look at them when i get the time - unfortunately as you can imagine every morning is hectic until deliveries start going out.
I then have to bag up my delivery and go and do it. When i get back it's my meal relief and then i'm booking items back in. I have to book items back in from the callers office due to the DOM having an issue with security after an item went missing between me scanning it back in, allocating it to callers and then nobody could find it in the callers when the customer came in to collect. Not the first or last item to get lost or misplaced, but scanning stuff back in while in the callers is a nightmare.
Then it's time to go home,
So not much time left to chase batteries that don't seem to charge or IT with regard the BEEP.