ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Help - injured in RM van accident
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Help - injured in RM van accident
Good news. Pleased for you
-
indio
- Posts: 87
- Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 22:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Help - injured in RM van accident
What happened to the driver?bustedflush wrote:so the matter is all settled now.
Thanks to those who took an interest and especially the area rep who was always available on the phone to help. (He knows who he is!)
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Help - injured in RM van accident
Nothing at all. Was allowed back on driving after a medical found nothing amiss.indio wrote:What happened to the driver?bustedflush wrote:so the matter is all settled now.
Thanks to those who took an interest and especially the area rep who was always available on the phone to help. (He knows who he is!)
-
Red Robbo
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 31 Jan 2012, 09:23
- Gender: Male
Re: Help - injured in RM van accident
Did you get anything from the Personal Accident Benefit Scheme ??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Help - injured in RM van accident
Following a request by a former member of RoyalMailChat to delete their posts for reasons I cannot go into some posts in this thread referring to the member have been deleted. I hope everyone understands.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Help - injured in RM van accident
No, I didn't claim. I was paid missing wages before the sundry damages arrived plus I was able to resume light duties after a couple of weeks after the accident so absorbed the loss of wages with credit card until they were refunded. I'm not sure if my case was applicable.Red Robbo wrote:Did you get anything from the Personal Accident Benefit Scheme ??
-
Himaggen
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40
Re: Help - injured in RM van accident
You should have also been paid for the overtime you would have normally worked during the period you were off too!
If I recall correctly I think that may be based upon the average overtime worked over the previous twelve weeks prior to the accident.
If I recall correctly I think that may be based upon the average overtime worked over the previous twelve weeks prior to the accident.