ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Message to all "working class " managers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
LinChong
Posts: 229
Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 09:07
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by LinChong »

Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
LinChong wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
LinChong wrote::wave
Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin? :shhhhh
Nice to see you. If we can't debate we're in trouble. I still hope you believe in democracy and are not totally authoritarian. :wave
Democracy? have you asked the communists what they think of it, No , thought not. At least you can spout your left wing tripe freely, :wave
I am not a communist. Trade Unionists serve the members who elect them. Trade Unions are a bottom up organisations. Reps do not take orders from so-called 'higher authorities', be they National Officers , Labour Party enforcers or dead people like Marx, Lenin, Trotski, Hitler or any other authoritarian c***s.
So you aren't a union member then ? :cuppa
Who do reps take orders off then? :wave
Reps represent the constituency who voted them in. What is so difficult to understand?
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

bustedflush wrote:
LinChong wrote:
5plusbonusball wrote:Nobody likes the managers, especially me but then you come along ! Upset you did he/she?
No, If you meet me you will find I am live and let live. I am making the point about how right-wing thinkers attacked the notion of 'working class' and changed it to 'self-made person' when the decision was made to dump manufacturing and import cheap labour for the service industry so former workers could become managers. It's slavery really and it falls down when the immigrant workforce are better educated than their managers.
Wasn't that your cronies and their unstilted support for the E-USSR, plus Nu Liebore's surreptitious plan to replace the UK population with low-paid migrants who would hence become Liebore voters? You must be the crackpot who wrote that crapola that came with the CWU magazine this week
'What has Europe ever done for us?'............ :roll: :roll:
Totally agree, glad im not on my own with your statement regarding the Left wing VOICE.
What has Europe ever done for us
Hmm now let me think.
Its gave us a cracking immigration policy were British workers come first :arrrghhh
its gave us judicial laws which are Laughable
it gave Europe the euro[ ask most people in there countries if they wnted the euro]
it gave Germany, ()yes that's the country a lot of people died for so we have a thing called FREE SPEECH) TO BECOME THE MAJOR POWER IN EUROPE. every credit to em
it gave foreign criminals a free licence to stay and then reoffend in this in country
I SHANT GO ON .
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

LinChong wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
LinChong wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
LinChong wrote::wave
Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin? :shhhhh
Nice to see you. If we can't debate we're in trouble. I still hope you believe in democracy and are not totally authoritarian. :wave
Democracy? have you asked the communists what they think of it, No , thought not. At least you can spout your left wing tripe freely, :wave
I am not a communist. Trade Unionists serve the members who elect them. Trade Unions are a bottom up organisations. Reps do not take orders from so-called 'higher authorities', be they National Officers , Labour Party enforcers or dead people like Marx, Lenin, Trotski, Hitler or any other authoritarian c***s.
So you aren't a union member then ? :cuppa
Who do reps take orders off then? :wave
Reps represent the constituency who voted them in. What is so difficult to understand?
So reps answer to no one then ?
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by wabbithunta »

LinChong wrote:
Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin? :shhhhh
Between you and me, I am trying to force the situation where my relatives have to donate a kidney so when they refuse I can shame them on Facebook. :wink:

So, not donating one for an iPad then? :whistle
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
tansorboy
Posts: 355
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by tansorboy »

LinChong wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
LinChong wrote::wave
Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin? :shhhhh
Nice to see you. If we can't debate we're in trouble. I still hope you believe in democracy and are not totally authoritarian. :wave
Democracy? have you asked the communists what they think of it, No , thought not. At least you can spout your left wing tripe freely, :wave
I am not a communist. Trade Unionists serve the members who elect them. Trade Unions are a bottom up organisations. Reps do not take orders from so-called 'higher authorities', be they National Officers , Labour Party enforcers or dead people like Marx, Lenin, Trotski, Hitler or any other authoritarian c***s.
I AM a Communist, and agree that some managers can be nasty, but so are many working-class posties. We are all Human, which is why Communism never works in the real world, which is a shame.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by clashcityrocker »

tansorboy wrote:
I AM a Communist, and agree that some managers can be nasty, but so are many working-class posties. We are all Human, which is why Communism never works in the real world, which is a shame.
I am a Communist and it does work in the real world - once you accept the need for gulags for the not nice humans.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Tman
Posts: 4146
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by Tman »

Here fishy fishy.....
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by General Mannerheim »

I blame the lizard people,space aliens and the man from Del Monte for this thread. :nana
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by wabbithunta »

DelMonteMan.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
Tman
Posts: 4146
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by Tman »

General Mannerheim wrote:I blame the lizard people,space aliens and the man from Del Monte for this thread. :nana
Don't single out those Lizard people. Their culture is to be respected no matter how many human bodies they take over and shape-change, or how treacherous their actions.
Edict Number 1- No culture is better than any other.
hans solo
Posts: 3291
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by hans solo »

my manager is a lizard person dirty slimy bastard
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by spiderj »

hans solo wrote:my manager is a lizard person dirty slimy bastard
Greasier than a lubricated monkey?
:nana
I won
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Some people need to reeducate themselves if they seriously believe that all Left Wingers beyond the Labour Party are Totalitarian Communists, I describe myself as a Libertarian socialist. But not an Anarchist.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by spiderj »

I believe in a measure of all ,be it labour,Tory etc
With a smidge of anarchy as an agent of change.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion

But if it never changes however slightly

How can it be better than anyone else's?

Right too deep for a Monday

My lino took the huff when I cut off
I mirrored his behaviour

I'm working class
He is middle class

I don't care for class

I care for simply being alive

Its just a job

Nothing much more to say except
:nana
I won
newtimes
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 595
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
Gender: Male

Re: Message to all "working class " managers

Post by newtimes »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Some people need to reeducate themselves if they seriously believe that all Left Wingers beyond the Labour Party are Totalitarian Communists, I describe myself as a Libertarian socialist. But not an Anarchist.
I would let you join my party but "Two people are too many for my party,"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14572578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;