Reps represent the constituency who voted them in. What is so difficult to understand?Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:So you aren't a union member then ?LinChong wrote:I am not a communist. Trade Unionists serve the members who elect them. Trade Unions are a bottom up organisations. Reps do not take orders from so-called 'higher authorities', be they National Officers , Labour Party enforcers or dead people like Marx, Lenin, Trotski, Hitler or any other authoritarian c***s.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:Democracy? have you asked the communists what they think of it, No , thought not. At least you can spout your left wing tripe freely,LinChong wrote:
Nice to see you. If we can't debate we're in trouble. I still hope you believe in democracy and are not totally authoritarian.Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin?![]()
Who do reps take orders off then?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Message to all "working class " managers
-
LinChong
- Posts: 229
- Joined: 27 Sep 2012, 09:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
Totally agree, glad im not on my own with your statement regarding the Left wing VOICE.bustedflush wrote:Wasn't that your cronies and their unstilted support for the E-USSR, plus Nu Liebore's surreptitious plan to replace the UK population with low-paid migrants who would hence become Liebore voters? You must be the crackpot who wrote that crapola that came with the CWU magazine this weekLinChong wrote:No, If you meet me you will find I am live and let live. I am making the point about how right-wing thinkers attacked the notion of 'working class' and changed it to 'self-made person' when the decision was made to dump manufacturing and import cheap labour for the service industry so former workers could become managers. It's slavery really and it falls down when the immigrant workforce are better educated than their managers.5plusbonusball wrote:Nobody likes the managers, especially me but then you come along ! Upset you did he/she?
'What has Europe ever done for us?'............![]()
What has Europe ever done for us
Hmm now let me think.
Its gave us a cracking immigration policy were British workers come first
its gave us judicial laws which are Laughable
it gave Europe the euro[ ask most people in there countries if they wnted the euro]
it gave Germany, ()yes that's the country a lot of people died for so we have a thing called FREE SPEECH) TO BECOME THE MAJOR POWER IN EUROPE. every credit to em
it gave foreign criminals a free licence to stay and then reoffend in this in country
I SHANT GO ON .
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
So reps answer to no one then ?LinChong wrote:Reps represent the constituency who voted them in. What is so difficult to understand?Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:So you aren't a union member then ?LinChong wrote:I am not a communist. Trade Unionists serve the members who elect them. Trade Unions are a bottom up organisations. Reps do not take orders from so-called 'higher authorities', be they National Officers , Labour Party enforcers or dead people like Marx, Lenin, Trotski, Hitler or any other authoritarian c***s.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:Democracy? have you asked the communists what they think of it, No , thought not. At least you can spout your left wing tripe freely,LinChong wrote:
Nice to see you. If we can't debate we're in trouble. I still hope you believe in democracy and are not totally authoritarian.Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin?![]()
Who do reps take orders off then?
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
LinChong wrote:Between you and me, I am trying to force the situation where my relatives have to donate a kidney so when they refuse I can shame them on Facebook.Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin?
So, not donating one for an iPad then?
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
I AM a Communist, and agree that some managers can be nasty, but so are many working-class posties. We are all Human, which is why Communism never works in the real world, which is a shame.LinChong wrote:I am not a communist. Trade Unionists serve the members who elect them. Trade Unions are a bottom up organisations. Reps do not take orders from so-called 'higher authorities', be they National Officers , Labour Party enforcers or dead people like Marx, Lenin, Trotski, Hitler or any other authoritarian c***s.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:Democracy? have you asked the communists what they think of it, No , thought not. At least you can spout your left wing tripe freely,LinChong wrote:
Nice to see you. If we can't debate we're in trouble. I still hope you believe in democracy and are not totally authoritarian.Tman wrote:Been on the sauce this afternoon, Lin?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
I am a Communist and it does work in the real world - once you accept the need for gulags for the not nice humans.tansorboy wrote:
I AM a Communist, and agree that some managers can be nasty, but so are many working-class posties. We are all Human, which is why Communism never works in the real world, which is a shame.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Tman
- Posts: 4146
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
Here fishy fishy.....
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
I blame the lizard people,space aliens and the man from Del Monte for this thread. 
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Tman
- Posts: 4146
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
Don't single out those Lizard people. Their culture is to be respected no matter how many human bodies they take over and shape-change, or how treacherous their actions.General Mannerheim wrote:I blame the lizard people,space aliens and the man from Del Monte for this thread.
Edict Number 1- No culture is better than any other.
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3291
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
my manager is a lizard person dirty slimy bastard
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
Greasier than a lubricated monkey?hans solo wrote:my manager is a lizard person dirty slimy bastard
I won
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
Some people need to reeducate themselves if they seriously believe that all Left Wingers beyond the Labour Party are Totalitarian Communists, I describe myself as a Libertarian socialist. But not an Anarchist.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
I believe in a measure of all ,be it labour,Tory etc
With a smidge of anarchy as an agent of change.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion
But if it never changes however slightly
How can it be better than anyone else's?
Right too deep for a Monday
My lino took the huff when I cut off
I mirrored his behaviour
I'm working class
He is middle class
I don't care for class
I care for simply being alive
Its just a job
Nothing much more to say except

With a smidge of anarchy as an agent of change.
Everyone's entitled to an opinion
But if it never changes however slightly
How can it be better than anyone else's?
Right too deep for a Monday
My lino took the huff when I cut off
I mirrored his behaviour
I'm working class
He is middle class
I don't care for class
I care for simply being alive
Its just a job
Nothing much more to say except
I won
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Message to all "working class " managers
I would let you join my party but "Two people are too many for my party,"TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Some people need to reeducate themselves if they seriously believe that all Left Wingers beyond the Labour Party are Totalitarian Communists, I describe myself as a Libertarian socialist. But not an Anarchist.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14572578" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;