My first Easter - So... I can expect Easter Sat to be a busy day then?sgt,rock wrote:I don't mind working the saturday, fridays d2d, saturdays d2d, fridays mail, saturdays mail, short day, lots for the managers to deliver when we all cut off.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
common sense ?
-
Law7
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 09 Nov 2013, 17:12
- Gender: Female
Re: common sense ?
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: common sense ?
No, Post Offices closed Friday, no collections - Saturday quietLaw7 wrote:My first Easter - So... I can expect Easter Sat to be a busy day then?
Next Saturday ought to be busier.
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: common sense ?
freelunch wrote:No, Post Offices closed Friday, no collections - Saturday quietLaw7 wrote:My first Easter - So... I can expect Easter Sat to be a busy day then?
Next Saturday ought to be busier.
If the election stuff hits on or before Saturday it will be a busy one.
In my experience Easter Saturday is usually one of the busiest Saturdays of the year as the Thursday night, Friday Morning, and 1st shift Saturday all need to be cleared.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: common sense ?
My long weekend. 
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
trevjim
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 20:04
- Gender: Male
Re: common sense ?
Really!? can't believe someone is moaning about working saturday! In my previous job I had to work both weekend days and bank holidays. Just count yourself lucky that you only have to work 1 of the 4.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: common sense ?
Really. I can't believe someone is moaning about someone posting an opinion on an open forum. Just count yourself lucky that someone else pays the bills to keep the site running.trevjim wrote:Really!? can't believe someone is moaning about working saturday! In my previous job I had to work both weekend days and bank holidays. Just count yourself lucky that you only have to work 1 of the 4.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: common sense ?
Trevjim ure posts are always a wind up ,every bloody one.
-
Wednesday
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 16:40
- Gender: Male
Re: common sense ?
Trevjim is 5foot 4 inches of pure idiot!Chelseablue wrote:Trevjim ure posts are always a wind up ,every bloody one.
-
trevjim
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 20:04
- Gender: Male
Re: common sense ?
Na I just work harder and better then the moaners and that winds them upChelseablue wrote:Trevjim ure posts are always a wind up ,every bloody one.
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: common sense ?
You work harder and faster? What a great man you are ,you're colleagues must love you .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: common sense ?
No your self important attitude probably does more to wind them up than your your self promoted work rate, at least that's they way it comes across in your posts. Naive, Troll or Pretentious - the jury is still out.trevjim wrote:Na I just work harder and better then the moaners and that winds them upChelseablue wrote:Trevjim ure posts are always a wind up ,every bloody one.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
trevjim
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 05 Dec 2012, 20:04
- Gender: Male
Re: common sense ?
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:No your self important attitude probably does more to wind them up than your your self promoted work rate, at least that's they way it comes across in your posts. Naive, Troll or Pretentious - the jury is still out.trevjim wrote:Na I just work harder and better then the moaners and that winds them upChelseablue wrote:Trevjim ure posts are always a wind up ,every bloody one.
perhaps I am a hybrid? I am flattered
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: common sense ?
The word ure looking for is wnker