Hitcher wrote:Lino's are letting people come in early again.
They're probably giving them the heads up for any cutoffs and excess too or deliveries that need covering so they come in early to complete theirs and then do O/T and still get home on time, which under the new work methods isn't meant to happen. "Everyone has an equal delivery span and should be back in the office around the same time"
Assuming you all start prepping and going out at the same time, then it still isn't right even now in our office. It's been over three years now and they are looking at deliveries, again, to "balance them out" - their (management) words!]
I work my time. Come in on time, do our scheduled delivery, minus the ludicrous excess on our P&L, and return at the correct time and go home.
As for O/T albeit called docket, excess etc, call it what you want? I do that as and when I want or need it as I got shafted a good few years ago and now only do it when I want it and not when they want me to do any.