ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
David Lloyd corporate membership ?
-
maximus12
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 08:59
- Gender: Male
Re: David Lloyd corporate membership ?
I joined my local council run leisure centre with gym and pool it is half normal membership price and my partner got the same rate. David lloyd is so expensive.
-
Silly Sarah
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 06 May 2010, 22:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: wild west
Re: David Lloyd corporate membership ?
Blimey! They can stick that then.joeyuk wrote:That's per month! lolSilly Sarah wrote:Is that per year and for full membership?joeyuk wrote:I called my local one and was £85 for normal but went down to £77 with discount plus can use any gym not just the one you signed upto
What have I done to deserve this?