ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

David Lloyd corporate membership ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
maximus12
Posts: 76
Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 08:59
Gender: Male

Re: David Lloyd corporate membership ?

Post by maximus12 »

I joined my local council run leisure centre with gym and pool it is half normal membership price and my partner got the same rate. David lloyd is so expensive.
Silly Sarah
Posts: 112
Joined: 06 May 2010, 22:13
Gender: Female
Location: wild west

Re: David Lloyd corporate membership ?

Post by Silly Sarah »

joeyuk wrote:
Silly Sarah wrote:
joeyuk wrote:I called my local one and was £85 for normal but went down to £77 with discount plus can use any gym not just the one you signed upto
Is that per year and for full membership?
That's per month! lol
Blimey! They can stick that then. :crazy:
What have I done to deserve this?