She's not a journalist, she's a paid word shitter. And the more messy and controversial the stream of BS that emanates from her anus-brain the better, as far as her paymasters are concerned.Rory wrote:Well that annoyed me as I sit here tired from delivery. How thick must you be to generalise a whole workforce, how do these people get jobs as journalists?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Another piece of lazy journalism.
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Another piece of lazy journalism.
-
rainbowwarrior72
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 07 Nov 2009, 11:14
- Gender: Male
Re: Another piece of lazy journalism.
I remember in 2010 Nick Ferrari moaning about Posties and being challenged to go out on a walk live on LBC and he changed his mind about how lazy Posties are too. I think he went out near where he lives in Blackheath in London
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Another piece of lazy journalism.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ri#p206665" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;rainbowwarrior72 wrote:I remember in 2010 Nick Ferrari moaning about Posties and being challenged to go out on a walk live on LBC and he changed his mind about how lazy Posties are too. I think he went out near where he lives in Blackheath in London
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ri#p197117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.