ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Another piece of lazy journalism.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: Another piece of lazy journalism.

Post by wiganpostie »

Rory wrote:Well that annoyed me as I sit here tired from delivery. How thick must you be to generalise a whole workforce, how do these people get jobs as journalists?
She's not a journalist, she's a paid word shitter. And the more messy and controversial the stream of BS that emanates from her anus-brain the better, as far as her paymasters are concerned.
rainbowwarrior72
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 431
Joined: 07 Nov 2009, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: Another piece of lazy journalism.

Post by rainbowwarrior72 »

I remember in 2010 Nick Ferrari moaning about Posties and being challenged to go out on a walk live on LBC and he changed his mind about how lazy Posties are too. I think he went out near where he lives in Blackheath in London
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Another piece of lazy journalism.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

rainbowwarrior72 wrote:I remember in 2010 Nick Ferrari moaning about Posties and being challenged to go out on a walk live on LBC and he changed his mind about how lazy Posties are too. I think he went out near where he lives in Blackheath in London
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ri#p206665" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ri#p197117" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.