ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ridiculous!!
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Ridiculous!!
I live in mine
does that royal mail TV ever turn off 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Ridiculous!!
My delivery office is 14 miles away (admittedly it only takes 15 mins along dual carriageway).
I was commuting the other week to one 18 miles away. Better to be doing the job and looking to transfer than waiting for a local position to appear.
I was commuting the other week to one 18 miles away. Better to be doing the job and looking to transfer than waiting for a local position to appear.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Ridiculous!!
Move.Megz1234 wrote:Been on the waiting list for a few months now, loads of jobs have came up but can't get any of them as I don't live within a 15 mile radius even tho most of the jobs I lived. 18 miles away , it's ridiculous! I will never get a job in this case, no1 these days lives less than 15 miles from a job these days, get real Royal Mail!
Any ideas what to do?! Or thoughts on this !???
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Ridiculous!!
No and you can't get Television X on it either, you have to hook up your own blue ray playermaisymoo04 wrote:I live in mine![]()
does that royal mail TV ever turn off
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Ridiculous!!
Alrite dv got me own CD to put in hahaha

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"