ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Ridiculous!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Ridiculous!!

Post by maisymoo04 »

I live in mine :whistle :whistle does that royal mail TV ever turn off :crazy:
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Ridiculous!!

Post by datasaint »

My delivery office is 14 miles away (admittedly it only takes 15 mins along dual carriageway).

I was commuting the other week to one 18 miles away. Better to be doing the job and looking to transfer than waiting for a local position to appear.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Ridiculous!!

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Megz1234 wrote:Been on the waiting list for a few months now, loads of jobs have came up but can't get any of them as I don't live within a 15 mile radius even tho most of the jobs I lived. 18 miles away , it's ridiculous! I will never get a job in this case, no1 these days lives less than 15 miles from a job these days, get real Royal Mail!

Any ideas what to do?! Or thoughts on this !???
Move.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Ridiculous!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

maisymoo04 wrote:I live in mine :whistle :whistle does that royal mail TV ever turn off :crazy:
No and you can't get Television X on it either, you have to hook up your own blue ray player :sad: I would imagine :whistle
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: Ridiculous!!

Post by maisymoo04 »

Alrite dv got me own CD to put in hahaha :whistle :whistle
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"