ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
manager strikes
-
mojothefishmo
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 20 Oct 2009, 19:15
- Gender: Male
manager strikes
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... allot.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: manager strikes
RM have used the threat of compulsory redundancy to encourage non-operational managers to take VR for some time now ... it is basically blackmail. Whilst they are willing to carry surplus staff in other parts of the business support managers are perceived as expendable and their union weak. At the same time as managers walk out the door on VR graduates walks in, often taking up positions in the same departments.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
mailmonkey
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
- Gender: Male
Re: manager strikes
for less money I presume?Budfrog wrote: At the same time as managers walk out the door on VR graduates walks in, often taking up positions in the same departments.
-
labbloke
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 03 Sep 2009, 05:11
- Gender: Male
Re: manager strikes
Lol read the date 2004
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: manager strikes
labbloke wrote:Lol read the date 2004
Daily Mail losing readers and trying to up their hit count
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 18&t=56782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: manager strikes
i have noticed quite a few Managers have been leaving on VR and I was asked to become a manager, I declined as I could see where its going and not somewhere nice. I much prefer to take my money with the least grief 
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.