ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

pay after 6 months

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wolfie citizen smith
Posts: 599
Joined: 29 Oct 2007, 20:21
Gender: Male
Location: One of many who stands strong

Re: pay after 6 months

Post by wolfie citizen smith »

:d'oh! dam i got a headache reading this lot :crazy: have to have a :cuppa now
"ever get the feeling you've been cheated" John Lydon
salford mike
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Jan 2014, 22:37
Gender: Male

Re: pay after 6 months

Post by salford mike »

Well I've just joined royal mail and the starting wages are 8.58 an hour ? So after 6 months it should go up depending on how good I am. But does anybody know how much it goes up ? :thumbup
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: pay after 6 months

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

salford mike wrote:Well I've just joined royal mail and the starting wages are 8.58 an hour ? So after 6 months it should go up depending on how good I am. But does anybody know how much it goes up ? :thumbup
roughly 50p each at 6 and 12 months
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
salford mike
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Jan 2014, 22:37
Gender: Male

Re: pay after 6 months

Post by salford mike »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
salford mike wrote:Well I've just joined royal mail and the starting wages are 8.58 an hour ? So after 6 months it should go up depending on how good I am. But does anybody know how much it goes up ? :thumbup
roughly 50p each at 6 and 12 months
Oh that's good. Can't believe how good the pay is! Thanks mate :)
GT85
Posts: 365
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO

Re: pay after 6 months

Post by GT85 »

The problem is you are deviding when you should be dividing :wink:
We're all here because we're not all there