ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
pay after 6 months
-
wolfie citizen smith
- Posts: 599
- Joined: 29 Oct 2007, 20:21
- Gender: Male
- Location: One of many who stands strong
Re: pay after 6 months
"ever get the feeling you've been cheated" John Lydon
-
salford mike
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 31 Jan 2014, 22:37
- Gender: Male
Re: pay after 6 months
Well I've just joined royal mail and the starting wages are 8.58 an hour ? So after 6 months it should go up depending on how good I am. But does anybody know how much it goes up ? 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: pay after 6 months
roughly 50p each at 6 and 12 monthssalford mike wrote:Well I've just joined royal mail and the starting wages are 8.58 an hour ? So after 6 months it should go up depending on how good I am. But does anybody know how much it goes up ?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
salford mike
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 31 Jan 2014, 22:37
- Gender: Male
Re: pay after 6 months
Oh that's good. Can't believe how good the pay is! Thanks mate :)TrueBlueTerrier wrote:roughly 50p each at 6 and 12 monthssalford mike wrote:Well I've just joined royal mail and the starting wages are 8.58 an hour ? So after 6 months it should go up depending on how good I am. But does anybody know how much it goes up ?
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Re: pay after 6 months
The problem is you are deviding when you should be dividing 
We're all here because we're not all there