ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR
send this guy to Bolton, he can get 10 years worth of Jeremy Kyle programmes
.I can also supply names on a whippet and flat cap convention
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR
Aye oop wheres thaaat then.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:send this guy to Bolton, he can get 10 years worth of Jeremy Kyle programmes.I can also supply names on a whippet and flat cap convention

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR
Could be worse, send him to Huddersfield, Pornhub cityTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Aye oop wheres thaaat then.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:send this guy to Bolton, he can get 10 years worth of Jeremy Kyle programmes.I can also supply names on a whippet and flat cap convention
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio