ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

send this guy to Bolton, he can get 10 years worth of Jeremy Kyle programmes :nana .I can also supply names on a whippet and flat cap convention
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:send this guy to Bolton, he can get 10 years worth of Jeremy Kyle programmes :nana .I can also supply names on a whippet and flat cap convention
Aye oop wheres thaaat then. Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: THE HOARDER NEXT DOOR

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:send this guy to Bolton, he can get 10 years worth of Jeremy Kyle programmes :nana .I can also supply names on a whippet and flat cap convention
Aye oop wheres thaaat then. Image
Could be worse, send him to Huddersfield, Pornhub city :nervous 230,000 hits :angel http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/ ... 01027.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio