If you believe yourself to be in imminent danger
Humans or dogs
You must stop when the attack stops
I caught a terrier in mid air yesterday
If I can't run I'll defend myself
I don't come to work to be attacked
^^^^ Thisspiderj wrote:You are allowed to defend yourself using reasonable force
If you believe yourself to be in imminent danger
Humans or dogs
You must stop when the attack stops
I caught a terrier in mid air yesterday
If I can't run I'll defend myself
I don't come to work to be attacked
You think being attacked by 2 dogs is fun?? Do we go on delivery hoping for a bit of aggro? Strange comment.fishtank wrote:I've been working in deliveries for more than 20 years what do you think?Tuffers-1875 wrote:Have you ever been attacked by a dog? Your inner survival instincts kick in.
You asked if we were allowed to "have a go back".
The answer is no, you're only allowed to defend/protect yourself.
I'm sure that won't stop you having your fun.
TBH it's your fault that you didn't just retire to the van and endorse the mail, if a dog is loose at all then you don't go in, the rules are pretty simple.Tuffers-1875 wrote:You think being attacked by 2 dogs is fun?? Do we go on delivery hoping for a bit of aggro? Strange comment.fishtank wrote:I've been working in deliveries for more than 20 years what do you think?Tuffers-1875 wrote:Have you ever been attacked by a dog? Your inner survival instincts kick in.
You asked if we were allowed to "have a go back".
The answer is no, you're only allowed to defend/protect yourself.
I'm sure that won't stop you having your fun.
Oh, you're a wum.DGP1 wrote:TBH it's your fault that you didn't just retire to the van and endorse the mail, if a dog is loose at all then you don't go in, the rules are pretty simple.Tuffers-1875 wrote:You think being attacked by 2 dogs is fun?? Do we go on delivery hoping for a bit of aggro? Strange comment.fishtank wrote:I've been working in deliveries for more than 20 years what do you think?Tuffers-1875 wrote:Have you ever been attacked by a dog? Your inner survival instincts kick in.
You asked if we were allowed to "have a go back".
The answer is no, you're only allowed to defend/protect yourself.
I'm sure that won't stop you having your fun.
It does seem to me that you enjoy kicking a small dog which makes you a rather small person with no other redeeming features.
Personally, I hope the owner reports you and you get punished.
Prickthechemisyshop wrote:in a word YES ---- boot the ba****ds
Oh please, let me see where I said that............false quoting will raise my ire and have me reporting you.Tuffers-1875 wrote:Oh, you're a wum.DGP1 wrote:TBH it's your fault that you didn't just retire to the van and endorse the mail, if a dog is loose at all then you don't go in, the rules are pretty simple.Tuffers-1875 wrote:You think being attacked by 2 dogs is fun?? Do we go on delivery hoping for a bit of aggro? Strange comment.fishtank wrote:I've been working in deliveries for more than 20 years what do you think?Tuffers-1875 wrote:Have you ever been attacked by a dog? Your inner survival instincts kick in.
You asked if we were allowed to "have a go back".
The answer is no, you're only allowed to defend/protect yourself.
I'm sure that won't stop you having your fun.
It does seem to me that you enjoy kicking a small dog which makes you a rather small person with no other redeeming features.
Personally, I hope the owner reports you and you get punished.
One of your former posts "strange ive just seen a lad from yodel come my door, 2 asains trying to give me a packet for around 9 miles away thinking it was mine my street is nothing like what they was looking for another cock up horrible courier leave it to the professinals lads Is "2 asains" perhaps '2 assassins',..."
On user ignore from now on
Based purely on your information, you were not attacked and therefore had no reason to 'have a go back'. A dog came close to you so you kicked it with some force.Tuffers-1875 wrote:On a rural and this house is down a single track road with just this one house at the end of it. You have to get out of the van and enter a code to get through the gates. As I get out a yappy little dog comes running down the drive, goes under the fence and charges at me while I'm trying to key in the code. I growl at him and he legs it. Next thing I know he's got his mate with him, both growling and stuff about 3 feet from me. I'm thinking, if I keep on trying to key the code in with these pair of chancers, they are going to bloody bite while my back is turned. The one came too close and I swung my foot at it and caught him good and proper. He went backwards into a brick wall. The owner then appeared and was shouting at the dogs. I didn't want to hurt the dog, but I feared one of them would bite me as they were becoming increasingly aggressive. I feel a bit sorry for the dog I kicked because his mate started it.
In the past I've booted Alsatians who've bitten me.
Are we within our rights to have a go back when attacked?
Really?.. How long have u been a postie? Have u ever been attacked by a dog?boo634 wrote:I think thats cruel mate just my opinionB
Not his post http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 5&start=15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; it was bigal.Tuffers-1875 wrote:[
One of your former posts "strange ive just seen a lad from yodel come my door, 2 asains trying to give me a packet for around 9 miles away thinking it was mine my street is nothing like what they was looking for another cock up horrible courier leave it to the professinals lads Is "2 asains" perhaps '2 assassins',..."
On user ignore from now on