ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
.....As early as possible. Only day of the year i'll be in early, and hopefully finished hours early as I have a long drive after before I get near a drink 
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
korky wrote:my day off
me too
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
In my D.O. last Christmas eve anyone back before their time was made to do sorting.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
You mean there was a manager still there?wacko74 wrote:In my D.O. last Christmas eve anyone back before their time was made to do sorting.
We were done 4hrs early and went straight home.
-
mailmonkey
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 22:12
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
good griefwacko74 wrote:In my D.O. last Christmas eve anyone back before their time was made to do sorting.
-
Pokermon
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 03 Nov 2011, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
Nazi Germanywacko74 wrote:In my D.O. last Christmas eve anyone back before their time was made to do sorting.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
I was actually off last xmas eve and I only found this out today, was gobsmacked when I heard.Pokermon wrote:Nazi Germanywacko74 wrote:In my D.O. last Christmas eve anyone back before their time was made to do sorting.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
mr hil.
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 18:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
Last Christmas Eve our Dom brought in a shed load of bacon and eggs and took an ex chef off IPS to cook it all for us.
We also finished as soon as we were able to
We also finished as soon as we were able to
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
- which will be open for at least another ten hours.maisymoo04 wrote:115 then off to the ale house![]()
![]()
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
I sure will lizard

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
I don't even start, it's my day off. 
-
DICK43
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:58
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
rhino49 wrote:Unfortunately it isn't likely to be quieter for the licensed trade staff who will be serving your drinks when you eventually get to the pub - or the retail staff who will be selling the last minute forgotten presents to late shoppers, if they have time after getting the boxing day sales ready. Be thankful for small mercies Dick43 - we haven't got the worst job in the world on Christmas Eveebbzie wrote:You may get done a little earlier, should be quieter
I only want to meet up for a pint!, the wife has to be at work at a supermarket for 3pm, I`ve got two small kids to keep amused until 8pm or until I can finally wear them out and get them to bed by telling them `santa won`t come if your still awake`!, small mercies, yeh, I think I`ve got it......
-
postiewhite
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 619
- Joined: 23 Jul 2013, 18:38
- Gender: Male
Re: What time do i finsh on crimbo eve?..
Im on the rota for delivering bloody parcels monday and tuesday and we have to wait for the vans to be back in before we do our shift so its looking like 7pm for me. Bloody marvelous!!