Not everyone leaves their bin smack bang in the road. Some keep it round the back of the house or at the side on collection day.cweg wrote:How does this happen? People need to leave their bins by the side of the road for collection, so if the bin is not tucked behind the house or around the side the postie should know better!boo634 wrote:Had a guy at our office leave a parcel in the recycling bin left a note unfortunately it was collection day![]()
![]()
![]()
b
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Where do you stick YOUR parcels ?
-
CT10
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Where do you stick YOUR parcels ?
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Where do you stick YOUR parcels ?
you wear corsets ? bet ya call yourself SUSSEXLASS of a weekend aswell. ah well each to their ownsussexlad wrote:"I thank god I wore my corset because I think my slides have split"wabbithunta wrote:Pinky 1 wrote:I think the humour bus just passed you by, sussexladsussexlad wrote:"for internal use only" i think you will find refers to the barcode just above it.saddlerposty wrote:Hooorah for MILFS they make the job worthwhile on these cold mornings....ever noticed on parcels from Ann Summers (gold group) "for internal use only"*xen* wrote:An attractive young MILF on my walk regularly asks me to stick things in her bush.
or " leave in back passage"
![]()
He seems a tad slow on the uptake.. or just the "innocent" type maybe?![]()
-
windermeredave
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 265
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Where do you stick YOUR parcels ?
Quite amazed to see how many doorstepped parcels I have seen from private couriers this Xmas period, including one on a very busy road
-
porsche
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 12 Jan 2008, 21:25
Re: Where do you stick YOUR parcels ?
I know where Id like to STICK THEM
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Where do you stick YOUR parcels ?
Hermes or Yodel? They both doorstep in our delivery area too.windermeredave wrote:Quite amazed to see how many doorstepped parcels I have seen from private couriers this Xmas period, including one on a very busy road
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"