ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Thank you Royal Mail

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Timelord
Posts: 143
Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
Gender: Female
Location: Gallifrey

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by Timelord »

point taken, but (wrongly) I still look at it as d2d payment like it used to be. :oops:
must stop living in the past :wink:
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'

A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by frankieboy »

Thank you Royal Mail for making me and my colleagues bitter towards each other, oops that true
Timelord
Posts: 143
Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
Gender: Female
Location: Gallifrey

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by Timelord »

I'm not bitter, it's all just light hearted banter. (I hope) :Very Happy
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'

A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by DB1100 »

Thank you Royal mail for giving us the chance to get to full time,ha ha ha ha bloody ha.
For we were soldiers once,and young
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by spiderj »

Thank you royal mail for the following
Watching the daily battles between staff and management over workloads.......note to self try and giggle quoted....

Stinky entries..nuff said

Putting me through my first aid course....yes I don't mind taking folk to a and e the coming back to my frame the way I left it.....6pm finish on dockett that day lol

Thank you for not putting rota up until I go home and wondering why I wasn't In porter mode that day.

And finally without you there would be no site like this
Always good for a giggle

I like this job.......is that normal?
:nana
I won
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Timelord wrote:I'm not bitter, it's all just light hearted banter. (I hope) :Very Happy
It was from me at least - :nana :nana

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by frankieboy »

Thank you Royal Mail, I think they finally get the thank you thread :d'oh!
Timelord
Posts: 143
Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
Gender: Female
Location: Gallifrey

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by Timelord »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Timelord wrote:I'm not bitter, it's all just light hearted banter. (I hope) :Very Happy
It was from me at least - :nana :nana

:wave that's good to hear



And thank you Royal Mail for frankieboy
:crazy:
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'

A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by frankieboy »

Thank you Royal Mail for making me :crazy:
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

frankieboy wrote:Thank you Royal Mail for making me :crazy:
I am on tenterhooks finish the sentence, please, pretty please.


:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by Judgee »

Thank you Royal Mail for giving us part timers to laugh at! :nana
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
sussexlad
Posts: 161
Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
Gender: Male

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by sussexlad »

Thank You Royal Mail for paying me to do a fairly easy job!! :thumbup
tommythreesheds
Posts: 89
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 15:02
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by tommythreesheds »

I can relate to this.....Constantly doing my 35 hrs plus o/t to make it up or even covering 2 rounds every day. More d2ds than full time, but less payment than full time. Every bonus/payment is pro rata, but I get less. Full timers finish before me. I could go on, but RM....thanks for my job. I love it. :)
And that's not sarcasm. I have a lifelong illness, and I'm grateful for my job. Its tough, but so's looking for work. I know where I would rather be.
mlw
Posts: 182
Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 21:32
Gender: Male

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by mlw »

frankieboy wrote:Thank you Royal Mail for my £200 bonus, oops sorry it's pro rata (just like d2d payments and other bonuses)

Thank you Royal Mail for my £150 bonus, oops sorry it's tax deductable

Thank you Royal Mail for my £100 bonus, oops sorry gas and electric bills have gone up again

Thank you Royal Mail for £50 bonus, oops sorry after today I,m off to the chiropractor ( bang goes my bonus)

Thank you Royal Mail and a happy new 5 year deal :Very Happy oops sorry I haven,t got a leg to stand on anymore
Be thankful you have a job!!
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Re: Thank you Royal Mail

Post by frankieboy »

Thank you Royal Mail for my job, oops sorry there are no other jobs ;liar