must stop living in the past
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Thank you Royal Mail
-
Timelord
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: Gallifrey
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
point taken, but (wrongly) I still look at it as d2d payment like it used to be.
must stop living in the past
must stop living in the past
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank you Royal Mail for making me and my colleagues bitter towards each other, oops that true
-
Timelord
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: Gallifrey
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
I'm not bitter, it's all just light hearted banter. (I hope) 
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank you Royal mail for giving us the chance to get to full time,ha ha ha ha bloody ha.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank you royal mail for the following
Watching the daily battles between staff and management over workloads.......note to self try and giggle quoted....
Stinky entries..nuff said
Putting me through my first aid course....yes I don't mind taking folk to a and e the coming back to my frame the way I left it.....6pm finish on dockett that day lol
Thank you for not putting rota up until I go home and wondering why I wasn't In porter mode that day.
And finally without you there would be no site like this
Always good for a giggle
I like this job.......is that normal?

Watching the daily battles between staff and management over workloads.......note to self try and giggle quoted....
Stinky entries..nuff said
Putting me through my first aid course....yes I don't mind taking folk to a and e the coming back to my frame the way I left it.....6pm finish on dockett that day lol
Thank you for not putting rota up until I go home and wondering why I wasn't In porter mode that day.
And finally without you there would be no site like this
Always good for a giggle
I like this job.......is that normal?
I won
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
It was from me at least -Timelord wrote:I'm not bitter, it's all just light hearted banter. (I hope)

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank you Royal Mail, I think they finally get the thank you thread 
-
Timelord
- Posts: 143
- Joined: 28 Aug 2008, 17:17
- Gender: Female
- Location: Gallifrey
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
It was from me at least -TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Timelord wrote:I'm not bitter, it's all just light hearted banter. (I hope)
And thank you Royal Mail for frankieboy
'I tolerate this century but I don't enjoy it'
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
The Doctor in 'An Unearthly Child'
A species set on endless growth is.... UNSUSTAINABLE
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank you Royal Mail for making me 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
I am on tenterhooks finish the sentence, please, pretty please.frankieboy wrote:Thank you Royal Mail for making me
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank you Royal Mail for giving us part timers to laugh at! 
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank You Royal Mail for paying me to do a fairly easy job!! 
-
tommythreesheds
- Posts: 89
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 15:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: UK
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
I can relate to this.....Constantly doing my 35 hrs plus o/t to make it up or even covering 2 rounds every day. More d2ds than full time, but less payment than full time. Every bonus/payment is pro rata, but I get less. Full timers finish before me. I could go on, but RM....thanks for my job. I love it. :)
And that's not sarcasm. I have a lifelong illness, and I'm grateful for my job. Its tough, but so's looking for work. I know where I would rather be.
And that's not sarcasm. I have a lifelong illness, and I'm grateful for my job. Its tough, but so's looking for work. I know where I would rather be.
-
mlw
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 12 Sep 2013, 21:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Be thankful you have a job!!frankieboy wrote:Thank you Royal Mail for my £200 bonus, oops sorry it's pro rata (just like d2d payments and other bonuses)
Thank you Royal Mail for my £150 bonus, oops sorry it's tax deductable
Thank you Royal Mail for my £100 bonus, oops sorry gas and electric bills have gone up again
Thank you Royal Mail for £50 bonus, oops sorry after today I,m off to the chiropractor ( bang goes my bonus)
Thank you Royal Mail and a happy new 5 year dealoops sorry I haven,t got a leg to stand on anymore
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Thank you Royal Mail
Thank you Royal Mail for my job, oops sorry there are no other jobs 