ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I delete this post??

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
star2010
Posts: 130
Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by star2010 »

star2010 wrote:
bigal383 wrote:haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
People that call people son? Na :so there
I'm not ranting and raving , yes I swear , just trying to understand why so many miserable workers , is that better for you no swearing!!
Bendy72
Posts: 55
Joined: 08 Sep 2009, 21:09
Gender: Male
Location: " Up the Boro "

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by Bendy72 »

Can I ask a simple question ........why are YOU so grumpy ?
Seems you have just come on here to get members to be grumpy for you ....maybe a fetish ??
:cuppa
BTW.....im very happy to be a miserable grumpy postie :nana
we love Parcels......
.....love backhealing them !!!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by DGP1 »

I love these posts, coming on complaining about others complaining.......makes my Saturday night :nana
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by noggin1969 »

Image
mickeymacca
Posts: 503
Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by mickeymacca »

You are obviously enjoying the job then star, pleased to hear it.

I think people have been worn down over the last few years with a number of different issues, and as well you do lose a bit of perspective when you do the same thing for a few years.

pass on your positivity to other new starters, although you have made a bit of a rod for your own back now.

keep smiling.......son :Very Happy
'Libraries gave us power'
venger
Posts: 206
Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by venger »

Could someone link me to a translator as I'm unable to decipher most of those posts.

The reason many people are unhappy, is because of the utter chaos in their offices. Try reading some of the many, many posts discussing the serious issues in offices thorough the country.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by dvbuk55 »

freelunch wrote:
star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off .......
If you think every1 is grumpy now, wait 'til we get news of the NEW AGREEMENT :chuckle
Not 'arf I believe the new agreement is ball breaking.........erm I think that's what he said :Very Happy
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by Judgee »

star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!

lay off the meths!!!!! :no no
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
tansorboy
Posts: 357
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by tansorboy »

star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
He's got a point! I came from an industry that did not pay overtime, encouraged bullying and harassment and all my former managers made my current DOM Look like Princess Diana. :thumbup
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by Judgee »

tansorboy wrote:
star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
He's got a point! I came from an industry that did not pay overtime, encouraged bullying and harassment and all my former managers made my current DOM Look like Princess Diana. :thumbup
Great so you came from a really crap emloyer to a crap employer let's all celebrate on how lucky we all are! :nana
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
llcoolh
Posts: 129
Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 08:58
Gender: Male

Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy

Post by llcoolh »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
star2010 wrote:
star2010 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.

I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
Ok sorry pitbull terrier.
Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....
You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.

I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
Teebs,

I agree with you. What is his problem with people moaning? In fact, this is the beauty of being British :chuckle We LOVE moaning :chuckle If we dont, we would end up being like f***ing Americans killing each others.

Keep moaning lads :thumbup
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by wiganpostie »

You can't delete this post. It's forever pasted to the Interwebs, like a prehistoric fly caught in amber. It may become buried, in time, and you may hope that no-one revives it, lest it becomes a monster with big, sharp, pointy teeth.
CT10
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 125
Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:31
Gender: Male

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by CT10 »

Image
parcelboy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 206
Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 17:41
Gender: Male

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by parcelboy »

were all tired :Very Happy
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: How do I delete this post??

Post by Jpro747 »

I'M NOT MISERABLE! :nana :chuckle :Very Happy :angel :neutral: :sad: :cry :mad :evil/mad :dcfo