I'm not ranting and raving , yes I swear , just trying to understand why so many miserable workers , is that better for you no swearing!!star2010 wrote:People that call people son? Nabigal383 wrote:haha here he is moaning about grumpy people at work and hes on here ranting and raving and swearing get a grip of yaself son
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How do I delete this post??
-
star2010
- Posts: 130
- Joined: 27 Sep 2013, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
-
Bendy72
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 08 Sep 2009, 21:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: " Up the Boro "
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Can I ask a simple question ........why are YOU so grumpy ?
Seems you have just come on here to get members to be grumpy for you ....maybe a fetish ??
BTW.....im very happy to be a miserable grumpy postie
Seems you have just come on here to get members to be grumpy for you ....maybe a fetish ??
BTW.....im very happy to be a miserable grumpy postie
we love Parcels......
.....love backhealing them !!!
.....love backhealing them !!!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
I love these posts, coming on complaining about others complaining.......makes my Saturday night 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
You are obviously enjoying the job then star, pleased to hear it.
I think people have been worn down over the last few years with a number of different issues, and as well you do lose a bit of perspective when you do the same thing for a few years.
pass on your positivity to other new starters, although you have made a bit of a rod for your own back now.
keep smiling.......son
I think people have been worn down over the last few years with a number of different issues, and as well you do lose a bit of perspective when you do the same thing for a few years.
pass on your positivity to other new starters, although you have made a bit of a rod for your own back now.
keep smiling.......son
'Libraries gave us power'
-
venger
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Could someone link me to a translator as I'm unable to decipher most of those posts.
The reason many people are unhappy, is because of the utter chaos in their offices. Try reading some of the many, many posts discussing the serious issues in offices thorough the country.
The reason many people are unhappy, is because of the utter chaos in their offices. Try reading some of the many, many posts discussing the serious issues in offices thorough the country.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Not 'arf I believe the new agreement is ball breaking.........erm I think that's what he saidfreelunch wrote:If you think every1 is grumpy now, wait 'til we get news of the NEW AGREEMENTstar2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off .......
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
lay off the meths!!!!!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 357
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
He's got a point! I came from an industry that did not pay overtime, encouraged bullying and harassment and all my former managers made my current DOM Look like Princess Diana.star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Great so you came from a really crap emloyer to a crap employer let's all celebrate on how lucky we all are!tansorboy wrote:He's got a point! I came from an industry that did not pay overtime, encouraged bullying and harassment and all my former managers made my current DOM Look like Princess Diana.star2010 wrote:Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy that work for RM , pissin me off , ur still breathing and surrounded by ur beautiful kids, so why so f***ing miserable??? Clear this up u miserable gits..... I won't let this RM bollocks get me down , more to life !!!!!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
llcoolh
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 08:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Why is every 1 so f***ing grumpy
Teebs,TrueBlueTerrier wrote:You have mis read the emphasis of my post. I am saying there is no excuse for telling people to jog on because they disagree with you, and its certainly not acceptable to use expletives as you did to abuse a single member just because you are annoyed. Both are against the rules, or the spirit of the rules you agreed to on joining.star2010 wrote:Actually I'm not sorry , why u saying U don't care if I'm annoyed?? I wasn't aiming my opinion towards any1? Jus voiceing a stuff I feel.....star2010 wrote:Ok sorry pitbull terrier.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Star 1 post deleted for breaking the rules.
I dont care if you're annoyed with the moaning - you don't abuse members by telling them to jog on or use expletives in a personal way .
I won't point out the irony of you moaning about people moaning, oh wait there is more irony I did point it out.
I agree with you. What is his problem with people moaning? In fact, this is the beauty of being British
Keep moaning lads
-
wiganpostie
- Posts: 670
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
- Gender: Male
Re: How do I delete this post??
You can't delete this post. It's forever pasted to the Interwebs, like a prehistoric fly caught in amber. It may become buried, in time, and you may hope that no-one revives it, lest it becomes a monster with big, sharp, pointy teeth.
-
CT10
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 125
- Joined: 26 Oct 2013, 02:31
- Gender: Male
-
parcelboy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 17:41
- Gender: Male
Re: How do I delete this post??
were all tired 
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: How do I delete this post??
I'M NOT MISERABLE!
:dcfo

