ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How many hours do you do on average a week?
-
Flashman_
- Posts: 363
- Joined: 05 Jan 2010, 00:08
- Gender: Male
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
Its against my religion to do OT for Royal Mail ever since they got picky about me claiming overtime that they thought I shouldn't have.
-
Richard007
- Posts: 84
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:34
- Gender: Male
-
Killersurfbunny
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 17 Oct 2011, 17:34
- Gender: Male
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
In 12 years I've never done any overtime at all, I still get asked now and again and they still get the hump when I decline the offer.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
I work a day off here and there, and make a bit of time here and there but don't work over, so all in all I'd say 39hrs a week.
I once did 96 hours in a week at Christmas though, that was fun.
I once did 96 hours in a week at Christmas though, that was fun.
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
Sadly, that seems commonplace in our office too. Many would volunteer if it wasn't such a ball-ache to get paid correctly. It's not as if Royal Mail are actually making it worth our time.Flashman_ wrote:Its against my religion to do OT for Royal Mail ever since they got picky about me claiming overtime that they thought I shouldn't have.
If we went to monthly pay the deliveries couldn't be covered by overtime.
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
dre33dd
- Posts: 96
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 19:05
- Gender: Male
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
4 day week.....easily under 30 full time.....well executed revision.....
-
Bendy72
- Posts: 55
- Joined: 08 Sep 2009, 21:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: " Up the Boro "
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
I think it was 39 last week , 39 this week and unless I die on the job mid-week...39 next week.
I work the hours Im paid ...no more no less.
O/T .....guess where they can shove that
I work the hours Im paid ...no more no less.
O/T .....guess where they can shove that
we love Parcels......
.....love backhealing them !!!
.....love backhealing them !!!
-
tasam
- Posts: 202
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 15:49
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
25.
No ot - 25 hours of hell is more than enough
No ot - 25 hours of hell is more than enough
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
Well done, offices that take the p*ss like that are exactly why RM know there is more to take from delivery and why they are refusing to acknowledge the issues during these talks.dre33dd wrote:4 day week.....easily under 30 full time.....well executed revision.....
-
hewittinspain
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 266
- Joined: 20 May 2013, 21:24
- Gender: Male
Re: How many hours do you do on average a week?
Im contracted to 25 but I do about 34-38. I get about £300 a week from that. The more hrs I do the more they take off in tax so under 40 Im fine with that. Im not killing myself.