I have a pair of these - got them a few years ago and still going strong!
http://www.amazon.com/Hatch-Postman-Glo ... B000WAY6QM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Best gloves?
-
Jynxx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 198
- Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Best gloves?
I Buy a pair of cycling gloves with any left over after buying a bike on the cycle to work scheme,(a pair of tight fitting thin one's) I then pull the RM fingerless gloves over the top of them.
Every 18 months I get a new bike, new gloves and use the old gloves for work in the winter.
Every 18 months I get a new bike, new gloves and use the old gloves for work in the winter.
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Best gloves?
Try these, i find them excellent for working with a handful of letters and they are really cheap
http://www.glovesnstuff.com/PU-Coated-P ... 113ED.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.glovesnstuff.com/PU-Coated-P ... 113ED.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Redyam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 23:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Best gloves?
I love that website, so many gloves! and so cheap!frankieboy wrote:Try these, i find them excellent for working with a handful of letters and they are really cheap
http://www.glovesnstuff.com/PU-Coated-P ... 113ED.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Edit: I'm going to try these: http://www.glovesnstuff.com/Wonder-Grip ... pUjVn8gGSM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
They look quite good.