ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Best gloves?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
theboropostie
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Best gloves?

Post by theboropostie »

I have a pair of these - got them a few years ago and still going strong!

http://www.amazon.com/Hatch-Postman-Glo ... B000WAY6QM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jynxx
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 198
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 16:48
Gender: Male

Re: Best gloves?

Post by Jynxx »

I Buy a pair of cycling gloves with any left over after buying a bike on the cycle to work scheme,(a pair of tight fitting thin one's) I then pull the RM fingerless gloves over the top of them.
Every 18 months I get a new bike, new gloves and use the old gloves for work in the winter.
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Re: Best gloves?

Post by frankieboy »

Try these, i find them excellent for working with a handful of letters and they are really cheap


http://www.glovesnstuff.com/PU-Coated-P ... 113ED.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Redyam
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 97
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 23:12
Gender: Male

Re: Best gloves?

Post by Redyam »

frankieboy wrote:Try these, i find them excellent for working with a handful of letters and they are really cheap


http://www.glovesnstuff.com/PU-Coated-P ... 113ED.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I love that website, so many gloves! and so cheap!

Edit: I'm going to try these: http://www.glovesnstuff.com/Wonder-Grip ... pUjVn8gGSM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They look quite good.