ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Management Speak Translation Database
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
Your partner starts at 0730=Your partner starts at 0900.
The IPS is fully resourced=It's you,one handed Joe and the 12 Yorks of packets.
That van is fine to drive=That van is a f***ing deathtrap.
There's 15 Yorks on the last feed=There's 21 Yorks of stuff crushed into 15 Yorks.
That's the last feed in=Oh no it isn't.
D2D is now in workload=LOL.
The IPS is fully resourced=It's you,one handed Joe and the 12 Yorks of packets.
That van is fine to drive=That van is a f***ing deathtrap.
There's 15 Yorks on the last feed=There's 21 Yorks of stuff crushed into 15 Yorks.
That's the last feed in=Oh no it isn't.
D2D is now in workload=LOL.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
"work time learning" - listen to and watch propaganda
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
I have every sympathy with your position = feckin whinger
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
I did your job 20 years ago - I am deluded and think the job is the same as it was then. 
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
pad
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 19 May 2007, 20:50
- Location: Preston
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
I don't care what your Rep says...
I don't care what your agreement says....
I don't care what you think your contract of employment even implies....
I don't care what the public may think.....
I don't care if your families waiting for you at home......
I don't care......................unless it involves paperwork that might make me look bad (then it's your fault)
I don't care......................unless my DSM/MCM/ADistM is concerned (It's definitely YOUR fault)
I don't care......................I've been to seen the CEO/Regional Director......YOU MUST OBEY (No matter how stupid the suggestion)
I don't care..........UNLESS IT AFFECTS MY BONUS!!!!! (You'd better be certain it's all YOUR fault).
JUST REMEMBER I'M A ROYAL MAIL MANAGER AND AS SOON AS I PUT ON THE SUIT/TROUSER SUIT I BECAME MORE INFALLIBLE THAN THE POPE AND COULD NEVER,EVER DO ANYTHING WRONG, AND ANY PITFUL INDIVIDUAL WHO SUGGESTS OTHERWISE IS DAMNED (and not in the good way)
It would help if you could enter the Unit in a submissive manner like the peasants you are............
WHAT DO YOU MEAN........Of Course we can lapse all the duties in the Office, don't you believe in the magic pixies? YOU ARE ALL EXPENDABLE (except the managers of course)
I don't care what your agreement says....
I don't care what you think your contract of employment even implies....
I don't care what the public may think.....
I don't care if your families waiting for you at home......
I don't care......................unless it involves paperwork that might make me look bad (then it's your fault)
I don't care......................unless my DSM/MCM/ADistM is concerned (It's definitely YOUR fault)
I don't care......................I've been to seen the CEO/Regional Director......YOU MUST OBEY (No matter how stupid the suggestion)
I don't care..........UNLESS IT AFFECTS MY BONUS!!!!! (You'd better be certain it's all YOUR fault).
JUST REMEMBER I'M A ROYAL MAIL MANAGER AND AS SOON AS I PUT ON THE SUIT/TROUSER SUIT I BECAME MORE INFALLIBLE THAN THE POPE AND COULD NEVER,EVER DO ANYTHING WRONG, AND ANY PITFUL INDIVIDUAL WHO SUGGESTS OTHERWISE IS DAMNED (and not in the good way)
It would help if you could enter the Unit in a submissive manner like the peasants you are............
WHAT DO YOU MEAN........Of Course we can lapse all the duties in the Office, don't you believe in the magic pixies? YOU ARE ALL EXPENDABLE (except the managers of course)
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
Well, the customer says you didn't knock - You probably did, but I don't like you and want to conduct you.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
when has a manager ever said d2d is in workload ?fishtank wrote:Your partner starts at 0730=Your partner starts at 0900.
The IPS is fully resourced=It's you,one handed Joe and the 12 Yorks of packets.
That van is fine to drive=That van is a f***ing deathtrap.
There's 15 Yorks on the last feed=There's 21 Yorks of stuff crushed into 15 Yorks.
That's the last feed in=Oh no it isn't.
D2D is now in workload=LOL.
-
Toby Tyke
- Posts: 97
- Joined: 21 Mar 2008, 14:06
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
"You have got to take it. We have not got anyone else"
Meaning "if you don't take it I will have to do it"

Meaning "if you don't take it I will have to do it"
-
bandit1157
- Posts: 246
- Joined: 20 Aug 2009, 00:51
- Gender: Male
- Location: sh1t street
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
I never said that = Oh crap they remembered
It's life Jim but not as we know it
-
adamanti
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 13 Jan 2012, 14:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
Your the worst , clueless ,f%^ing idiot postmen i've ever known = Your defo management potential, on the acting next week!
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
"If you got time to stand there whinging about going over your time - you got time to stand in the dole queue" = I don't give a sh1t, Fek off and get on with working into your own time again this afternoon.
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
macetheace
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
i`m off to a dom`s meeting..............feck you lot its 9,am and the wife wants to go shopping
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Management Speak Translation Database
Q: Can you please do that walk on o/t when you have completed yours?
A: No, I am very sorry to say that I just do not have the time to assist you in your aim of clearing the office of all mail, as I am very busy completing my own delivery in the allotted time span given for mine [aka "I don't give a toss about your problems, 'cos you don't care about mine!"]
Management Translation: F*** that walk is going to fail.
A: No, I am very sorry to say that I just do not have the time to assist you in your aim of clearing the office of all mail, as I am very busy completing my own delivery in the allotted time span given for mine [aka "I don't give a toss about your problems, 'cos you don't care about mine!"]
Management Translation: F*** that walk is going to fail.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"