I'm earmarked for the next generation advert...........do you think I'll have to wear a high vis with a mankini, tbh I'm a bit worried in case the orange clashes with the fluorescent greenWHITEANT wrote:Well whoever made that don't keep upto the WCM ,half of the posties wernt wearing HI VIZ NAUGHTY NAUGHTY po
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail's New Advert?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
-
PhilthyPhil
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: 23 Nov 2007, 19:15
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
You don't need to wear hiviz if you are on foot delivery.WHITEANT wrote:Well whoever made that don't keep upto the WCM ,half of the posties wernt wearing HI VIZ NAUGHTY NAUGHTY po
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
A special Christmas version of the advert, which despite the snowy scenes was filmed on location in the UK in July, will air later this month.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
I know I was freezing, well I had to pretend I'd shrunk.fishtank wrote:A special Christmas version of the advert, which despite the snowy scenes was filmed on location in the UK in July, will air later this month.
-
simonprice
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 16:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
Shocking example of the day to day H&S we're subjected to. We can't even leave the building without a Hi-viz on!
Plus, just how much did it cost them to use that Beatles composition? Mad Men found out for a couple of thousand dollars...
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... g-20120508
Plus, just how much did it cost them to use that Beatles composition? Mad Men found out for a couple of thousand dollars...
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... g-20120508
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
That's your Dividends their spending there....You Carpet Baggers! Get in there and have a whinge. 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
Nice one Phil,I have been saying this for ages and people still think they have to wear them.PhilthyPhil wrote:You don't need to wear hiviz if you are on foot delivery.WHITEANT wrote:Well whoever made that don't keep upto the WCM ,half of the posties wernt wearing HI VIZ NAUGHTY NAUGHTY po
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail's New Advert?
All we need is love is built on a foundation of mistrust and bullying by managers, ever increasing delivery spans and workloads....I actually think the add is taking the pi.ss...and as soon as it comes on I change channel...oh how I would like to change the management of this once great company who put customers and staff first...now it is all about how the company 'loves' profit....
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
We Love Parcels - Our Christmas TV advert
The Christmas version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1Cnb9Mz50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1Cnb9Mz50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: We Love Parcels - Our Christmas TV advert
Not quite the full version the bit where a large box is delivered to a retirement home and out I pop in the fluorescent green mankini.......... the old 'uns can't believe their luckfishtank wrote:The Christmas version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk1Cnb9Mz50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;