ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
D2D's to be delivered during xmas period
-
adamanti
- Posts: 148
- Joined: 13 Jan 2012, 14:45
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period
Agree with most on here D2D's make no difference when working to time. When i questioned my lino on D2D's at xmas he told me to expect them as i would any other time of the year! So i asked him if i could expect to get some A/L in December as i would any other time of the year!
-
factorycat
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 19 Mar 2011, 16:31
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period
Wow.....kingofmcr wrote:think this will be the final straw ..before i quit ..total over load now
How many times is that now you have left/leaving Royal Mail????
-
The Bundler
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 19:33
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period
Is the grass always greener on the other side..I work at a WBC I really do feel for postman delivering d2ds but from 26th November we have had our overtime taken away and only the early shift about 10 people are working in this centre up until Xmas the lates and nights are working at a nearby mail centre helping with sorting and loading Xmas mail/parcels as there will be very little d2ds, hope you all enjoy your Xmas
-
Godric
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 855
- Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Kingdom of Alba
Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period
no offence ... but f*ck Christmas it's for Christians (the made up religion) and I ain't a hypocriteThe Bundler wrote: hope you all enjoy your Xmas
yeah right i'm averaging 5 loads of d2ds per week and the more work they give me means I will be doing even less outside as I finish at 2.33pm .... they can stick their O/TThe Bundler wrote: there will be very little d2ds
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period
AMENGodric wrote:no offence ... but f*ck Christmas it's for Christians (the made up religion) and I ain't a hypocriteThe Bundler wrote: hope you all enjoy your Xmasyeah right i'm averaging 5 loads of d2ds per week and the more work they give me means I will be doing even less outside as I finish at 2.33pm .... they can stick their O/TThe Bundler wrote: there will be very little d2ds
-
zak3003
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 03 Nov 2013, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period
HahahahahaDGP1 wrote:I thought everyone Google themselvesfishtank wrote:Do you know what that means Pinky?Pinky 1 wrote:So zak3003, you're telling us you are Jon Swatton ........ great persec ..... and you're replying to a comment that's nearly three years old ?
That's a great first post![]()
Welcome to RMC.
He's committed the ultimate internet narcissistic sin.
He's only gone and typed his own name into Google.![]()
![]()
at least once a day
Love this. Actually, I didn't google myself, a family member did. And they actually agreed that I was a prat!!!
What is it they say about picking your family hahhaahhahahha loving it