ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

D2D's to be delivered during xmas period

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
adamanti
Posts: 148
Joined: 13 Jan 2012, 14:45
Gender: Male

Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period

Post by adamanti »

Agree with most on here D2D's make no difference when working to time. When i questioned my lino on D2D's at xmas he told me to expect them as i would any other time of the year! So i asked him if i could expect to get some A/L in December as i would any other time of the year!
factorycat
Posts: 79
Joined: 19 Mar 2011, 16:31
Gender: Male

Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period

Post by factorycat »

kingofmcr wrote:think this will be the final straw ..before i quit ..total over load now
Wow.....

How many times is that now you have left/leaving Royal Mail????
The Bundler
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 20
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 19:33
Gender: Male

Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period

Post by The Bundler »

Is the grass always greener on the other side..I work at a WBC I really do feel for postman delivering d2ds but from 26th November we have had our overtime taken away and only the early shift about 10 people are working in this centre up until Xmas the lates and nights are working at a nearby mail centre helping with sorting and loading Xmas mail/parcels as there will be very little d2ds, hope you all enjoy your Xmas
Godric
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 855
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 12:08
Gender: Male
Location: The Kingdom of Alba

Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period

Post by Godric »

The Bundler wrote: hope you all enjoy your Xmas
no offence ... but f*ck Christmas it's for Christians (the made up religion) and I ain't a hypocrite
The Bundler wrote: there will be very little d2ds
yeah right i'm averaging 5 loads of d2ds per week and the more work they give me means I will be doing even less outside as I finish at 2.33pm .... they can stick their O/T
"Vi har haft århundraden av kärlek och tillit till varandra."
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period

Post by k979aaa »

Godric wrote:
The Bundler wrote: hope you all enjoy your Xmas
no offence ... but f*ck Christmas it's for Christians (the made up religion) and I ain't a hypocrite
The Bundler wrote: there will be very little d2ds
yeah right i'm averaging 5 loads of d2ds per week and the more work they give me means I will be doing even less outside as I finish at 2.33pm .... they can stick their O/T
AMEN
zak3003
Posts: 3
Joined: 03 Nov 2013, 19:34
Gender: Male

Re: D2D's to be delivered during xmas period

Post by zak3003 »

DGP1 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Pinky 1 wrote:So zak3003, you're telling us you are Jon Swatton ........ great persec ..... and you're replying to a comment that's nearly three years old ?
That's a great first post :roll:

Welcome to RMC.
Do you know what that means Pinky?
He's committed the ultimate internet narcissistic sin.
He's only gone and typed his own name into Google. :left: :roll: :cuppa
I thought everyone Google themselves :nervous at least once a day :chuckle
Hahahahaha

Love this. Actually, I didn't google myself, a family member did. And they actually agreed that I was a prat!!!

What is it they say about picking your family hahhaahhahahha loving it