TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Careful people. Some members are probably not what they purport to be, and you may be falling into a trap. Don't forget that people have been sacked for comments on here and facebook, and that you are responsible for what you post.
For the lurking managers please comment and join in, you will get flack thats in the nature of your job, but if you couldn't handle it then management is not for you. However, I firmly believe it is good to hear real views from the opposite side as the only way communication works is if both sides are honest and open. Snidey, childish and comments designed to get a reaction are not welcome,although, sadly, we get plenty of them already.
I am one of those lurking managers though I have never hid the fact I am a manager . I have posted several comments and have used the forums to give advice and comment to anyone who so seeks it. I am not here to get involved in some of the silly stuff but to voice my opinions on things that affect me as well as posties .i do fully support the fight for terms and conditions as it affects me as well. My personal view is that the CWU have been outflanked on this one by Royal Mail and it could have been done better which leaves me to believe all is not what it seems and a token strike will be followed by a deal.