I wanted to go, but wasn't allowed as they 'couldn't cover my duty'.
They knew it would have been a war zone.
All the deputy managers went instead, and asked pre-approved questions.
Which makes the whole thing pointless.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Wont come as a surprise !
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
[quote="UnhappyGremlin"]I wanted to go, but wasn't allowed as they 'couldn't cover my duty'.
not that old chestnut
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Yup.Shambles wrote:UnhappyGremlin wrote:I wanted to go, but wasn't allowed as they 'couldn't cover my duty'.not that old chestnut
Me and one of the lads wanted to go.
We were told you had to submit a question to be approved.
But they knew we'd submit one and ask a different one, which would have been straight for the throat.
So the DOM had the deputies 'volunteer'.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Well mate, at least your nose isn't brown....be Proud 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Hidden cameras and awkward questions at the ready 
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Oooooooo got told today that I can go......starting a thread for suggested questions

I won
-
Jynxx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 198
- Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Good luck with that, Hope you ask her some good questions! ...I expect the whole thing will be all about the CWU being the devil, The Sun shining from her parts and the pay deal etc being the next best thing since sliced bread...why on why can't they just accept that the deals dead and spend the time being more productive and coming back with a better deal?spiderj wrote:Oooooooo got told today that I can go......starting a thread for suggested questions
-
Thixty
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 22 Feb 2011, 22:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Did anyone go? I had to replace the brakes and wishbones on my car so couldn't make it ... Not that I'm to bothered just curious as to wether anyone spoke up over the BS?
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Wont come as a surprise !
Told I couldn't go as I hadn't been issued Within card
Hmmmmmmmm

Hmmmmmmmm
I won