When people start standing up for themselves.trevjim wrote:Lapsing..... When will it end?
This is too easy.
When people start standing up for themselves.trevjim wrote:Lapsing..... When will it end?
Not gonna abuse but over the years have you taken all the benefits, pay increases, improved terms and conditions the union have won? Will you take all this again if the CWU win an even better deal than what is currently on the table? Shouldn't you therefore give it all back to Royal Mail if you don't strike?trevjim wrote:Im not going on strike, you can call me what you want I really dont care I have my reasons and opinions not to, I respect yours, so respect mine, but what I want to know is, on strike day do I just go in as normal?
trevjim wrote:Im not going on strike, you can call me what you want I really dont care I have my reasons and opinions not to, I respect yours, so respect mine, but what I want to know is, on strike day do I just go in as normal?
Well said!Harry_Perkins wrote:Not gonna abuse but over the years have you taken all the benefits, pay increases, improved terms and conditions the union have won? Will you take all this again if the CWU win an even better deal than what is currently on the table? Shouldn't you therefore give it all back to Royal Mail if you don't strike?trevjim wrote:Im not going on strike, you can call me what you want I really dont care I have my reasons and opinions not to, I respect yours, so respect mine, but what I want to know is, on strike day do I just go in as normal?
trevjim wrote:Im not going on strike, you can call me what you want I really dont care I have my reasons and opinions not to, I respect yours, so respect mine, but what I want to know is, on strike day do I just go in as normal?
ignore him he's trolling. its probably crammy in disguisetrevjim wrote:Im not going on strike, you can call me what you want I really dont care I have my reasons and opinions not to, I respect yours, so respect mine, but what I want to know is, on strike day do I just go in as normal?
johno47 wrote:I wish there was a way that people like you do not get the benefits of any better deal that other staff have sacrificed to get, if your happy with whats on offer then that is what you get. I don't always agree with everything that the CWU have done but I would never cross a picket line, I am not sure why you found it necessary to tell people on here, the apathy and self interest of some people we work with is truly disappointing.
It's a bit difficult to respect your reasons and opinions when you don't say what they are.trevjim wrote:Im not going on strike, you can call me what you want I really dont care I have my reasons and opinions not to, I respect yours, so respect mine, but what I want to know is, on strike day do I just go in as normal?
and a noose for when its all over.dazzlin72 wrote:He wont be earning his managers respect tho, they'll still despise him as well. Might as well take brew material in with you as well, instead of an apple!