You really think 65% of the "union" will bother? I may be wrong but that sounds very high compared to previous turnouts. There's so much apathy in the union it's a f***ing joke! One reason why I left, far too many tossers that want to be in and reap the protection, but don't really want to be 'in' or assist the greater good. Selfish w*****s!whatamess!! wrote:I'll start it off, 65% turnout
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ballot
-
slave
- Posts: 433
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 21:39
- Location: North West
Re: Ballot
-
ronpetetrevchris
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 17:55
Re: Ballot
About what i was thinking, but i consider 75% plus a big result.whatamess!! wrote:The week after the 26th is half term,alot of people will be on leave.
What do you think the turnout and yes/no will be?
I'll start it off, 65% turnout - 78% Yes 22% No.![]()
I don't think it will be as big as some think, I hope it's bigger than I think
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Ballot
I think if we're going to kick off we should do it with a bit more impact so lets just piss off home on thursday 24th after work and come back say...tuesday or wednesday the following week.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:26 Oct is my guesstmac wrote:If its a yes when does anyone reckon we will be on strike. The sooner the better.
That'll wake them up.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: Ballot
I would come out for that. I would say that that would cause problems and they would do a lot of talking over weekend.fishtank wrote:I think if we're going to kick off we should do it with a bit more impact so lets just piss off home on thursday 24th after work and come back say...tuesday or wednesday the following week.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:26 Oct is my guesstmac wrote:If its a yes when does anyone reckon we will be on strike. The sooner the better.
That'll wake them up.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Ballot
I'm with you! We definitely need more impact than last time and that's for sure.fishtank wrote:I think if we're going to kick off we should do it with a bit more impact so lets just piss off home on thursday 24th after work and come back say...tuesday or wednesday the following week.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:26 Oct is my guesstmac wrote:If its a yes when does anyone reckon we will be on strike. The sooner the better.
That'll wake them up.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Ballot
As long as we get over 51% yes vote and our turnout is over 65% I will be happy I am sure it will be far more than that though as of action the sooner the better but rolling strikes did royalmail in last time!
-
thevardinator
- Posts: 165
- Joined: 12 Apr 2010, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Ballot
Anything below 75% would be disappointing.
However above 85% would be fantastic.
Probably somewhere in the middle realistically.
However above 85% would be fantastic.
Probably somewhere in the middle realistically.
STAND TOGETHER IN THE FIGHT.
-
jack
- Posts: 299
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 14:32
Re: Ballot
I do hope soI think if we're going to kick off we should do it with a bit more impact so lets just piss off home on thursday 24th after work and come back say...tuesday or wednesday the following week.
That'll wake them up.
'Royal Mail leaders could not lead a worm, they'll never take our pride cos that's what we earn'
-
whatamess!!
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 13 Jan 2011, 17:43
- Gender: Female
Re: Ballot
Do we think members will support anything more than a one day strike? I have my doubts, the strike breakers would go through the roof as most would say ' I can't afford it'.
I will do what ever is needed, bring it on!!
I will do what ever is needed, bring it on!!
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Ballot
didnt happen last time so i dont think there'll be many this time.whatamess!! wrote:Do we think members will support anything more than a one day strike? I have my doubts, the strike breakers would go through the roof as most would say ' I can't afford it'.
I will do what ever is needed, bring it on!!
-
the beautiful bd south
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 336
- Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 20:48
- Location: west riding of yorkshire
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Ballot
sky 'sources' are saying it could be a big majority. lets hope so.the beautiful bd south wrote:ballot results to be announced at 3pm according to sky news
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Ballot
I have my champagne chilling in anticipation, lovely bottle of Crystal.... 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Ballot
not crystal meth i hope.Shambles wrote:I have my champagne chilling in anticipation, lovely bottle of Crystal....
-
the beautiful bd south
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 336
- Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 20:48
- Location: west riding of yorkshire
Re: Ballot
well 24hr strike for november has already been announced so looks like a yes
TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG