ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers strike

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by fishtank »

YES 87%
NO 13%
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Jynxx
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 198
Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 16:48
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Jynxx »

fishtank wrote:YES 87%
NO 13%
Same :)
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by music4essex »

Do you support the postal workers’ strike?

Error submitting your poll
:sad: :sad: :hmmmm
Essex mum
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72738
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Sill going Yes 80% N0 20% :nana


Keep on Voting - multiple times refresh is our friend :wink:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by fishtank »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Sill going Yes 80% N0 20% :nana


Keep on Voting - multiple times refresh is our friend :wink:
You do realise that getwestlondon is going to think they have a lot more readers than they do.
They will start getting cocky with their advertisers,asking for more cash.
We may be responsible for putting them out of business. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16701
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote: We may be responsible for putting them out of business. :neutral:
That's all right. I've got a business initiative to replace them.
I'm planning to merge fishdating with a new paper called getlaidWestLondon.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
redandblue
Posts: 104
Joined: 24 Jul 2013, 21:42
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by redandblue »

80% now, come on lets make a full house :thumbup
wf
Posts: 183
Joined: 01 Nov 2009, 13:21
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by wf »

82 . On the up again
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Shambles »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Sill going Yes 80% N0 20% :nana


Keep on Voting - multiple times refresh is our friend :wink:

Top tip :wink: :thumbup

82% :angel
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Pinky 1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote: We may be responsible for putting them out of business. :neutral:
That's all right. I've got a business initiative to replace them.
I'm planning to merge fishdating with a new paper called getlaidWestLondon.
Can I transfer my free Royal Mail shares to this new venture ?
Sounds like a much better proposition :whistle
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Shambles »

Pinky 1 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
fishtank wrote: We may be responsible for putting them out of business. :neutral:
That's all right. I've got a business initiative to replace them.
I'm planning to merge fishdating with a new paper called getlaidWestLondon.
Can I transfer my free Royal Mail shares to this new venture ?
Sounds like a much better proposition :whistle
Will there be Viagra vending machines in the 'Gentlemens' bogs :left:
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Pat Ostman »

This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by fishtank »

Pat Ostman wrote:This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?

Obviously not since we are screwing with their poll but it's a laugh.
They probably expected a very different result. :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

Pat Ostman wrote:This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?
What difference does that make?
Real public opinion is ignored anyway.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st

Post by Pat Ostman »

UnhappyGremlin wrote:
Pat Ostman wrote:This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?
What difference does that make?
Real public opinion is ignored anyway.
The difference is we are only fooling ourselves. But as fish pointed out its a good laugh. :cool
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one