ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers strike
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
YES 87%
NO 13%
NO 13%
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Jynxx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 198
- Joined: 07 Oct 2010, 16:48
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Same :)fishtank wrote:YES 87%
NO 13%
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Essex mumDo you support the postal workers’ strike?
Error submitting your poll
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72738
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Sill going Yes 80% N0 20%
Keep on Voting - multiple times refresh is our friend
Keep on Voting - multiple times refresh is our friend
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
You do realise that getwestlondon is going to think they have a lot more readers than they do.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Sill going Yes 80% N0 20%![]()
Keep on Voting - multiple times refresh is our friend
They will start getting cocky with their advertisers,asking for more cash.
We may be responsible for putting them out of business.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
That's all right. I've got a business initiative to replace them.fishtank wrote: We may be responsible for putting them out of business.
I'm planning to merge fishdating with a new paper called getlaidWestLondon.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
redandblue
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 24 Jul 2013, 21:42
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
80% now, come on lets make a full house 
-
wf
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 01 Nov 2009, 13:21
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
82 . On the up again
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Sill going Yes 80% N0 20%![]()
Keep on Voting - multiple times refresh is our friend
Top tip
82%
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Can I transfer my free Royal Mail shares to this new venture ?clashcityrocker wrote:That's all right. I've got a business initiative to replace them.fishtank wrote: We may be responsible for putting them out of business.
I'm planning to merge fishdating with a new paper called getlaidWestLondon.
Sounds like a much better proposition
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Will there be Viagra vending machines in the 'Gentlemens' bogsPinky 1 wrote:Can I transfer my free Royal Mail shares to this new venture ?clashcityrocker wrote:That's all right. I've got a business initiative to replace them.fishtank wrote: We may be responsible for putting them out of business.
I'm planning to merge fishdating with a new paper called getlaidWestLondon.
Sounds like a much better proposition
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
Pat Ostman wrote:This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?
Obviously not since we are screwing with their poll but it's a laugh.
They probably expected a very different result.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
What difference does that make?Pat Ostman wrote:This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?
Real public opinion is ignored anyway.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: The Weekly Question:Do you support the postal workers st
The difference is we are only fooling ourselves. But as fish pointed out its a good laugh.UnhappyGremlin wrote:What difference does that make?Pat Ostman wrote:This is hardly indicative of real public opinion though is it?
Real public opinion is ignored anyway.
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one