Think of it not so many were part time in those days and if it affects you check if you had £600 or £700 going in your account which no one seem to notice anyway. Fishtank only got a pound remember.clashcityrocker wrote:But a lot of us may have been part time back then and therefore we would not have had such a large sum in our wage packet.cloherty1976 wrote:Don't know and don't care just remember that figure and thinking nice surprise in wage packet. Thanks RobertT I was surprised more people never remembered such a large figure in their wages..clashcityrocker wrote:I'm glad we've cleared that one up.![]()
But hang on.....was it pro rata?
P/T were shafted again.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
£1300 bonus
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: £1300 bonus
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16729
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: £1300 bonus
Asleep at 7.30 back in 2005?Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
Your not shafted when your still asleep at 730 though are you
Are you mental?
2005 was the year I took up power walking. I used to do 5 miles in 40 minutes.
And if you tell that to people today, they just won't believe it.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: £1300 bonus
Also my wife "deals" with all matters financial.
She may have noticed but I don't remember my pocket money going up.
She may have noticed but I don't remember my pocket money going up.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: £1300 bonus
You can't beat a good women in the house..fishtank wrote:Also my wife "deals" with all matters financial.
She may have noticed but I don't remember my pocket money going up.
Last edited by cloherty1976 on 14 Oct 2013, 16:40, edited 1 time in total.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: £1300 bonus
fishtank wrote:Also my wife "deals" with all matters financial.
She may have noticed but I don't remember my pocket money going up.
lol....you were robbed
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: £1300 bonus
And at work, surprisinglycloherty1976 wrote:You can beat a good women in the house..fishtank wrote:Also my wife "deals" with all matters financial.
She may have noticed but I don't remember my pocket money going up.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16729
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: £1300 bonus
Edited because he now says he doesn't beat his wife.
Though they all say that.
Though they all say that.
Last edited by clashcityrocker on 14 Oct 2013, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: £1300 bonus
In clohertys defence, I think he missed a 't' off of can....so should have been CAN'T...AT LEAST I HOPE THAT'S WHAT HE MEANT 
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: £1300 bonus
Men are mostly physically stronger, so not much competition beating a woman, despite our constant 'nagging' as 'some' men lovingly refer to it
If a Man hits a woman, for any reason, he is a COWARD!! And should sleep with one eye open for the rest of his marriage

If a Man hits a woman, for any reason, he is a COWARD!! And should sleep with one eye open for the rest of his marriage
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: £1300 bonus
Did anyone ever use the £150 holiday voucher 
-
ivan frankfurt
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: £1300 bonus
I've been sick 10 times in 2 years, never got a penny in bonusJimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:We never got anything and ive been sick 2 times in 10 years!cloherty1976 wrote:That's it 50/50 share saving. Thank youfishtank wrote:We got £800 in may 2008 and £400 in may 2009 from the colleagueshare dividends.
Anything else might be a local thing like the 50/50 savings thing etc.
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: £1300 bonus
Corrected. mine would beat the living day lights out me and then my boys would finish me off for laying a hand on mum 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: £1300 bonus
Well on this occasion it wasn't, in our case we all got nothingclashcityrocker wrote:I'm glad we've cleared that one up.![]()
But hang on.....was it pro rata?
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6703
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: £1300 bonus
I've still got mine.aposter wrote:Did anyone ever use the £150 holiday voucher
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: £1300 bonus
Never got one - went sick for 1 day on principle.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.