Same for me toodvbuk55 wrote:I am admittedly not poor and could have afforded to buy the maximum allowed and suspect I could have made a considerable profit certainly a few grand plus but somehow I just couldn't bring myself to invest and the free shares mean absolutely nothing to me either.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Buying Extra Shares
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Buying Extra Shares
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Buying Extra Shares
I bought some, wish I'd bought more but never mind. I got them as an investment for my son, on paper he got 15 years savings account interest in an hour on Friday. If they go over £5 I'll sell and take the 50% profit.
-
Delboy2
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 28 Jun 2011, 18:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Buying Extra Shares
15,000 employees brought additional shares under the Employee preference offer. My understanding is there are about 8,000 managers in Royal Mail so 7,000 CWU grades must have brought shares. Interesting!
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Buying Extra Shares
As of the beginning of 2012 there were 14,923 managers in Royal Mail.Delboy2 wrote:My understanding is there are about 8,000 managers in Royal Mail
The exact number of those now hiding in the World Class Mail project is unknown.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Buying Extra Shares
Bit like ants under the carpet you do not notice till the carpet is moving!fishtank wrote:As of the beginning of 2012 there were 14,923 managers in Royal Mail.Delboy2 wrote:My understanding is there are about 8,000 managers in Royal Mail
The exact number of those now hiding in the World Class Mail project is unknown.
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: Buying Extra Shares
I'll be interested to see if she buys on Tuesday. That will give an idea of the value she puts on the company.shepherdess wrote:Only 15000 out of 150000 bought extra seems like it wasn't well advetised !
moya got her application scaled back to £10000
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Buying Extra Shares
Will anyone know and it is her business WHAT SHE does with her money. BUT WHAT SHE DOES TO MY/EVERYONES TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL!cloherty1976 wrote:I'll be interested to see if she buys on Tuesday. That will give an idea of the value she puts on the company.shepherdess wrote:Only 15000 out of 150000 bought extra seems like it wasn't well advetised !
moya got her application scaled back to £10000
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: Buying Extra Shares
All directors have to reveal what stock they buy and sell..k979aaa wrote:Will anyone know and it is her business WHAT SHE does with her money. BUT WHAT SHE DOES TO MY/EVERYONES TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL!cloherty1976 wrote:I'll be interested to see if she buys on Tuesday. That will give an idea of the value she puts on the company.shepherdess wrote:Only 15000 out of 150000 bought extra seems like it wasn't well advetised !
moya got her application scaled back to £10000
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Buying Extra Shares
Still her money have no issues as long as she and you don't call us all because of your vested interests in your CAPITAL investments!.cloherty1976 wrote:All directors have to reveal what stock they buy and sell..k979aaa wrote:Will anyone know and it is her business WHAT SHE does with her money. BUT WHAT SHE DOES TO MY/EVERYONES TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL!cloherty1976 wrote:I'll be interested to see if she buys on Tuesday. That will give an idea of the value she puts on the company.shepherdess wrote:Only 15000 out of 150000 bought extra seems like it wasn't well advetised !
moya got her application scaled back to £10000
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: Buying Extra Shares
I think she is in a different league to me. I need to win lottery to get to her standards
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Buying Extra Shares
I don't know sometimes you make me wonder with your degradation of your fellow workers!cloherty1976 wrote:I think she is in a different league to me. I need to win lottery to get to her standards