No I wasn't.clashcityrocker wrote:I don't think he was talking to you.cloherty1976 wrote:This is the biggest load of rubbish I have read. I love my job and do it because I like it. When I no longer enjoy I move on. I certainly never do unpaid overtime and we are always paid and we have to do it because it's part of our contracts! T&c's as you call it which are fair because that's what the union agreed them.OnAFlyer wrote:
You spout the biggest load of rubbish I read on this forum. I don't know why you are still working for RM when you quite clearly hate the company and your job. I've got one last tip for you, you keep going on about unpaid overtime - how about you just refuse to work it in the first place and go home on time instead?
I know this is a forum, and as such most of us come on here and moan about this, that and the other within RM. But generally we still like our jobs, I just can't understand why some people don't go elsewhere if they have such a hatred of their employer and their job.