True though isn't it, I've still got my "collegue" share certificate,, that was bull so where is my "realshare" certificate to throw on the November 5th celebration of the burning of parliament ........... Ha hacloherty1976 wrote:Just bin it when you get it as it might be propaganda..nudenut wrote:cloherty1976 wrote:Your get a certificate in 3 years when they are released unless you leave via retirement or ill health. These are standard rules and no conspiracy..
Whatever
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
has anyone refused shares?
-
nudenut
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 21 May 2013, 21:48
- Gender: Male
Re: has anyone refused shares?
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: has anyone refused shares?
Your share certificate will be worth the same as colleague shares certificate if the stock price is zeronudenut wrote:True though isn't it, I've still got my "collegue" share certificate,, that was bull so where is my "realshare" certificate to throw on the November 5th celebration of the burning of parliament ........... Ha hacloherty1976 wrote:Just bin it when you get it as it might be propaganda..nudenut wrote:cloherty1976 wrote:Your get a certificate in 3 years when they are released unless you leave via retirement or ill health. These are standard rules and no conspiracy..
Whatever
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: has anyone refused shares?
which it probably will be.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: has anyone refused shares?
Yet we according to you held stock and was worth ZERO yet we got nothing while others did are you saying this will happen again? Or are you hoping we don't go on strike because you bought the full £10,000 allocation and you are bricking it?.cloherty1976 wrote:Your share certificate will be worth the same as colleague shares certificate if the stock price is zeronudenut wrote:True though isn't it, I've still got my "collegue" share certificate,, that was bull so where is my "realshare" certificate to throw on the November 5th celebration of the burning of parliament ........... Ha hacloherty1976 wrote:Just bin it when you get it as it might be propaganda..nudenut wrote:cloherty1976 wrote:Your get a certificate in 3 years when they are released unless you leave via retirement or ill health. These are standard rules and no conspiracy..
Whatever
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: has anyone refused shares?
What I hold is my business but i am not worried and will be holding my investment unless the share price goes crazy maybe £6 then I would sell.. I don't expect that but being an investor I would expect the shares to settle at £3.80 plus and hope to keep them. If they fall below the offer price I will keep until they make a profit but if they go to zero I have done my money. Only invest what you can afford to lose as things don't always go right 
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: has anyone refused shares?
As for strikes I could not care less as it's your personal choice whether you do or don't. Share prices would have priced the strikes in its not as though they don't know about it.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: has anyone refused shares?
It is nice to know you have a stake in the business!cloherty1976 wrote:What I hold is my business but i am not worried and will be holding my investment unless the share price goes crazy maybe £6 then I would sell.. I don't expect that but being an investor I would expect the shares to settle at £3.80 plus and hope to keep them. If they fall below the offer price I will keep until they make a profit but if they go to zero I have done my money. Only invest what you can afford to lose as things don't always go right
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: has anyone refused shares?
yeah and a stakeknife in every posties heart 
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: has anyone refused shares?
They were that is why it was priced 260p to 330p per share but royal mail has a big real estate portfolio care to explain what happens next?cloherty1976 wrote:As for strikes I could not care less as it's your personal choice whether you do or don't. Share prices would have priced the strikes in its not as though they don't know about it.
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: has anyone refused shares?
Yes the property portfolio is good and nine elms has planning permission for I think 1900 houses. What's that make if worth? Prime site in sw londonk979aaa wrote:They were that is why it was priced 260p to 330p per share but royal mail has a big real estate portfolio care to explain what happens next?cloherty1976 wrote:As for strikes I could not care less as it's your personal choice whether you do or don't. Share prices would have priced the strikes in its not as though they don't know about it.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: has anyone refused shares?
So what is your shares going to do after they sell the real estate?cloherty1976 wrote:Yes the property portfolio is good and nine elms has planning permission for I think 1900 houses. What's that make if worth? Prime site in sw londonk979aaa wrote:They were that is why it was priced 260p to 330p per share but royal mail has a big real estate portfolio care to explain what happens next?cloherty1976 wrote:As for strikes I could not care less as it's your personal choice whether you do or don't. Share prices would have priced the strikes in its not as though they don't know about it.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: has anyone refused shares?
You tell us, you're obviously the financial expert around here who knows exactly what's going to happen with the shares.k979aaa wrote:They were that is why it was priced 260p to 330p per share but royal mail has a big real estate portfolio care to explain what happens next?cloherty1976 wrote:As for strikes I could not care less as it's your personal choice whether you do or don't. Share prices would have priced the strikes in its not as though they don't know about it.
Or
You spout the biggest load of rubbish I read on this forum. I don't know why you are still working for RM when you quite clearly hate the company and your job. I've got one last tip for you, you keep going on about unpaid overtime - how about you just refuse to work it in the first place and go home on time instead?
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: has anyone refused shares?
I do and NEVER WORK OVERTIME after all to line your pockets with my labour would be so unbecoming of me and my principals of fairness and decency I wish you good night no doubt you will be sucking the blood from someone/somewhere before the end of the night!OnAFlyer wrote:You tell us, you're obviously the financial expert around here who knows exactly what's going to happen with the shares.k979aaa wrote:They were that is why it was priced 260p to 330p per share but royal mail has a big real estate portfolio care to explain what happens next?cloherty1976 wrote:As for strikes I could not care less as it's your personal choice whether you do or don't. Share prices would have priced the strikes in its not as though they don't know about it.
Or
You spout the biggest load of rubbish I read on this forum. I don't know why you are still working for RM when you quite clearly hate the company and your job. I've got one last tip for you, you keep going on about unpaid overtime - how about you just refuse to work it in the first place and go home on time instead?
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Re: has anyone refused shares?
This is the biggest load of rubbish I have read. I love my job and do it because I like it. When I no longer enjoy I move on. I certainly never do unpaid overtime and we are always paid and we have to do it because it's part of our contracts! T&c's as you call it which are fair because that's what the union agreed them.OnAFlyer wrote:
You spout the biggest load of rubbish I read on this forum. I don't know why you are still working for RM when you quite clearly hate the company and your job. I've got one last tip for you, you keep going on about unpaid overtime - how about you just refuse to work it in the first place and go home on time instead?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16729
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: has anyone refused shares?
I don't think he was talking to you.cloherty1976 wrote:This is the biggest load of rubbish I have read. I love my job and do it because I like it. When I no longer enjoy I move on. I certainly never do unpaid overtime and we are always paid and we have to do it because it's part of our contracts! T&c's as you call it which are fair because that's what the union agreed them.OnAFlyer wrote:
You spout the biggest load of rubbish I read on this forum. I don't know why you are still working for RM when you quite clearly hate the company and your job. I've got one last tip for you, you keep going on about unpaid overtime - how about you just refuse to work it in the first place and go home on time instead?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.