ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by Shambles »

Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings :left: :whistle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by dvbuk55 »

Shambles wrote:Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings :left: :whistle
C'mon you two, it's nothing of the sort, we all know what it is really. :whistle
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by Shambles »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Shambles wrote:Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings :left: :whistle
C'mon you two, it's nothing of the sort, we all know what it is really. :whistle
Course we do, it's the new Dulux bycyle seat cover, which also attach to your troooosers, as braces :left:
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
post_bitch
Posts: 913
Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
Gender: Female

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by post_bitch »

Had a ex postman on my duty back from the days when the bags was heavy on the back

Hes in a wheel chair , and seemed to have some strange thing going on where every time i seen him he would tell me he used to be a postman , like some kind of dementia
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by stokes11eg »

post_bitch wrote:Had a ex postman on my duty back from the days when the bags was heavy on the back

Hes in a wheel chair , and seemed to have some strange thing going on where every time i seen him he would tell me he used to be a postman , like some kind of dementia
:shock: Once a postie alwaysa postie. you will be that same when you leave!
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by dvbuk55 »

Shambles wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Shambles wrote:Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings :left: :whistle
C'mon you two, it's nothing of the sort, we all know what it is really. :whistle
Course we do, it's the new Dulux bycyle seat cover, which also attach to your troooosers, as braces :left:
:oops: Oh right, well I got that wrong then :chuckle :chuckle
DICK43
Posts: 68
Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:58
Gender: Male

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by DICK43 »

At the moment I seem to be walking like Warwick Davis, god knows what`s wrong with me!.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too

Post by Shambles »

DICK43 wrote:At the moment I seem to be walking like Warwick Davis, god knows what`s wrong with me!.
I'm afraid that's what happens when you eat.....Spamalot :left: :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.