ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too?
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings

I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
C'mon you two, it's nothing of the sort, we all know what it is really.Shambles wrote:Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings![]()
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
Course we do, it's the new Dulux bycyle seat cover, which also attach to your troooosers, as bracesdvbuk55 wrote:C'mon you two, it's nothing of the sort, we all know what it is really.Shambles wrote:Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings![]()
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
Had a ex postman on my duty back from the days when the bags was heavy on the back
Hes in a wheel chair , and seemed to have some strange thing going on where every time i seen him he would tell me he used to be a postman , like some kind of dementia
Hes in a wheel chair , and seemed to have some strange thing going on where every time i seen him he would tell me he used to be a postman , like some kind of dementia
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
post_bitch wrote:Had a ex postman on my duty back from the days when the bags was heavy on the back
Hes in a wheel chair , and seemed to have some strange thing going on where every time i seen him he would tell me he used to be a postman , like some kind of dementia
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
Shambles wrote:Course we do, it's the new Dulux bycyle seat cover, which also attach to your troooosers, as bracesdvbuk55 wrote:C'mon you two, it's nothing of the sort, we all know what it is really.Shambles wrote:Lol....I've got something similar for my stockings![]()
-
DICK43
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 21 Dec 2010, 16:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
At the moment I seem to be walking like Warwick Davis, god knows what`s wrong with me!.
-
Shambles
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 736
- Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tree house
Re: Sitting down to put my underpants on - whats it come too
I'm afraid that's what happens when you eat.....SpamalotDICK43 wrote:At the moment I seem to be walking like Warwick Davis, god knows what`s wrong with me!.
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.